First Jacksons have arrived!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First Jacksons have arrived!!!!

WOW!!! Congrats man! Your son should be sooo proud. I bet that this one will never go...

Comment

Originally posted by CZ V-KNIGHT:
      Got me wrong, Immortal, ment to say that would be great to share music with a son, that it's my dream, but If he has different hobbies I will be there, supporting him @ everything I could.
      Parents shold not push childs to do or choose something, but asist & support @ their own intterests.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, sorry, man! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Now I like your post more than before.
      I apologize, I got you in the whole different way. I took it as it wouldn't be important to you whether he would want to play it or not, but you would force him to do it anyway.

Comment

Thanx everyone! I forgot to extend a special thanx to KE for the great deal and outstanding service considering everything that he was enduring: the move, the twister, and the company jacking up the order.

Sam,
        Thanx! We'll definitely hook up soon and don't worry about the Marine thing. We all make some bad choices in life. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Absolut,
        [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You said a mouthful there, man! Wish I could recoup some of the money I've spent on his "hobbies". I do, however, agree that his new ax is an excellent investment. We're havin' a great time already!

Immortal,
        [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yup! He'll probably be able to smoke me before too long. He is sooo eager to learn. I'm lovin' it!

Jackson1,
        He loved your comparison to GL. RR is God to him, though. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Tom B,
        Yeah, that's an MG30DFX. Killer lil' amp and it fits his needs perfectly! Even better now that he's got a decent ax to plug into it. He was jealous when I got my amp cuz it was bigger. Kids! [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Originally posted by mhalsey:
          He was jealous when I got my amp cuz it was bigger. Kids! [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wait until he will play in a band and shred totally. He'll earn some money and buy a full-stack. Guess who'll be jealous then... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

And I will shout in support for him. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Very cool!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Congrats on the Jacksons...hope you two wear em out!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by mhalsey:

Sam,
                Thanx! We'll definitely hook up soon and don't worry about the Marine thing. We all make some bad choices in life. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I hear ya Mark...ya had to join the Air Force [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just joking bro.....

HippieTim is gonna be moving to NC soon also, so we'll all have to hook up and get together over a long weekend or something in the future.

Hell, I can rent a pig cooker on base etc. and do it up right.....the 1st Annual JCF Bash [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice guitars and gear! Your son is very lucky to have a dad who's supportive of him and his music. Also, when he's a teen and the band is practicing at your house - you'll know where he is and what he's doing. I'm loving my new DK2 too.

Comment

Working...
                  X