First Jacksons have arrived!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Jacksons have arrived!!!!

Well, they're finally here! As promised, here are pics of me, my son, and our new DK2 and DK2S.

Our toys
    Dad's gear
    Randy's gear
    Dad messin' around
    Randy jammin' with Suicide Solution
    The man, the myth, the future legend ;0)

Needless to say, we are totally in love with our first Jacksons. Thanx goes out to all my JCF bros for all their good advice and info.
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Re: First Jacksons have arrived!!!!

Hey...congrats Mark [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

It is so good to go that you spend quality time with your son in enjoying a hobby that you both dig [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

We'll have to get together some weekend and hang out or whatever.

Just don't tell yer buddies I'm a Marine...I don't wanna get rolled by a bunch of Air Force dudes [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Again..congrats on the toys [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Very Nice, Mark! Those are killer guitars!!! Boy, I wish my Dad had gotten me something other than that 1967 Univox when I was a kid. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey great gear guys [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] . Enjoy the heck out of them. Oh by the way, Jacksons are addicting. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

If you are like me, I just shake my head about all the money spent on Poke'mon movies and gameboys. I see the basket full of tapes and the GB under the guitar. The guitar is a great investment. Not just about the money, but time spent together. Now you can buy effects and stuff, then say its not for you, buy your son.
          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

That's fuckin' great! Rock the House pal!!! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

maybe when my daughter's that age, she will want a Jackson too...

I know i hope so... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Your son gotta be proud of his new guitar among his schoolfellas and friends.

A guitar for that load of money is a dream of many children.
              That is quality spent time with your kid, instead of beating him, yelling at him, force him to mow the lawn when he's at age like this.

Someone like you is more understanding of the son's needs and hobbies, since you share it.
              Many parents wouldn't understand why the hell he wants 600 USD guitar, if he can get one for 100.

Relatively speaking and judging by the picture, the son shredds a lot better than dad. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Joke. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I see George Lynch right hand technique right there! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

/Henrik
                Henrik
                AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Rock on guys! Can't wait to do that with my son.

Comment

Does your son have a marshall MG 30 DFX ?
                    i have one , at first i didn't like it until i started messing around with the EQ settings and i got my jackson DX10D

now i crank out a better metal sound then a friend of mine who has a Line6 Flextone3(offcourse this one's more versatile, but it's also costs more then the double of the marshall)

think it's a great little practice amp

Comment

Hey man, I've allready seen my dream in a picture! Not even married yet, just engaged, but I tell my girlfriend everytime:"When we have a child, if boy, I'll teach him to play guitar". Such a pitty my parents believed that music is a waste of time.
                      I believe what you do with your son will take you both real close each other. Hail to you [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats Bro!!! Got yerself a little shredder there. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by CZ V-KNIGHT:
                          Hey man, I've allready seen my dream in a picture! Not even married yet, just engaged, but I tell my girlfriend everytime:"When we have a child, if boy, I'll teach him to play guitar". Such a pitty my parents believed that music is a waste of time.
                          I believe what you do with your son will take you both real close each other. Hail to you [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would rather go: "Darling, if he/she will want to play and learn to play guitar, I will do my best to teach him as well as possible."
                          Without forcing my child to do things that I like. If he/she will want to play tamburine, she/he will play it and be supported by me.

Comment

Got me wrong, Immortal, ment to say that would be great to share music with a son, that it's my dream, but If he has different hobbies I will be there, supporting him @ everything I could.
                            Parents shold not push childs to do or choose something, but asist & support @ their own intterests.

Comment

That right here makes me proud as hell to see a young man witha Jackson in his hands-right on man [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I have a 4 year old son, and he will either get a Jackson-Hamer or Carvin someday. Congrats-Jack.

Comment

Working...
                              X