No announcement yet.

Just won a Soloist Archtop Pro on eBay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just won a Soloist Archtop Pro on eBay!

Originally posted by Fifth_Horseman:
    Exactly!

And joe web, at least you already own two Soloists that can help you get over the lost auction... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

This one will be my first Jackson with a set-neck, and MOP inlays, and MOP logo... hell, it will be my first quality-through-the-rooftop (and drool-an-ocean-when-looking-at-it) guitar! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">belive me, this one will not be your last one. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    your demand for the next one will get bigger and bigger how longer you play it. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn!

The guitar has already been shipped, but I wasn't at home to receive it today, and now the box is at the post office of my fucking little village, which is only open Mon-Fri from 10 am to 11 am.

That means I'll have to wait till Monday until I can get it! That's sooo cruel! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Now what shall I do the whole weekend? I'm gonna die waiting for sure... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Du hast sehr schön Mitgleidsname, bierkönich! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Schönen Dank! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Nice try to cheer me up and I got a great idea! I'll just get totally drunk and then patiently wait for Monday while recovering from the coma... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

The good thing is that I took a week off from work next week... gonna play that guitar all week!

Comment

Hey, I've got an idea....When you're stinkin' drunk sell the guitar to me ! Yeah !! OK then, thanks ! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Sounds good! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

...you know, when I'm drunk I tend to request unbelievably high prices! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal:
                Du hast
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I immediately thought of Rammstein! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Immortal:
                  Du hast
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I immediately thought of Rammstein! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">As far as I can recall that song, it's more like a word play.

It can be: Du hast mich or Du hasst mich, which means You have me or You hate me.
                  Very nice word play.

Why aren't you grammar deputy when we talk German? Huh, Ron? [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Where are those two finger pointing guys when we need them?! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeehaw, I finally got the guitar!!!

I arrived at the post office at exactly 10 am today to receive it.

IMO it could have been packed better, but luckily the guitar survived the trip without a problem...
                    but if it had been shipped by UPS it would have arrived in little pieces. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

But anyways: I LOVE IT!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    It's sooo beautiful! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                    It also sounds and plays great already, gotta change the .009 strings for some .010.5 D'Addarios though.

Only one ding on the edge of the body, but if I play the guitar it's hidden behind my right arm.
                    Lots of fret life left, but I have to clean the frets... as well as the pickups, the pole pieces have rusted.

I'll take a look into the control cavity later. However, all electronics are working well and the guitar sounds great, so there shouldn't be too many bad surprises.

Definitely a killer deal for the money, and after putting some work into it it will shine and sparkle like new! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats. I was looking at that one myself, but I needed an acoustic more "seriously", and hav been gassing for a surfcaster, so i snagged this one.... http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...e=STRK:MEWN:IT

Cheers, Bro. New Stuff rocks [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

*delete plz*

Comment

cool surfcaster! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          post a review when you got it.

Comment

Yeah, congrats on the surfcaster, and thanks for not bidding on my Soloist. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by joe web:
                              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Fifth_Horseman:
                              Exactly!

And joe web, at least you already own two Soloists that can help you get over the lost auction... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

This one will be my first Jackson with a set-neck, and MOP inlays, and MOP logo... hell, it will be my first quality-through-the-rooftop (and drool-an-ocean-when-looking-at-it) guitar! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">belive me, this one will not be your last one. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                              your demand for the next one will get bigger and bigger how longer you play it. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                              </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No shit man, you're right!!!
                              Only one day and I already want the next one... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Hm, so has anyone of us won that blue Charvel 750 XL?

Comment

no, i don´t won the blue charvel, it was to expensive for me at the end.
                                i belive the winners is not a member of this forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X