No announcement yet.

Just won a Soloist Archtop Pro on eBay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just won a Soloist Archtop Pro on eBay!

Note to all the German Jackson fans:
    Right now there are an unbelievable lot of great guitars on the German eBay... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Re: Just won a Soloist Archtop Pro on eBay!

Congrats !! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I own the Charvel (750xl)version.They are great playing guitars you will not be disappointed.It looks like you got it a good price also $491.00 US if I did the conversion right
    Mike
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Don't mention it, my friend. I know you'll love that guitar when you get it. Mine plays better than any guitar I own (about 2X or so...), so I'm sure yours will be great ! Enjoy it !! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] (German Bier !)

[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

i hate you fifth-horesman! i wanted the archtop with string thru so much, but your bit was too high for me at the end.

if you had posted it here before you bid, i wouldn´t have bit on it too!

but congrats for this nice jackson!

Comment

Originally posted by joe web:
          i hate you fifth-horesman! i wanted the archtop with string thru so much, but your bit was too high for me at the end.

if you had posted it here before you bid, i wouldn´t have bit on it too!

but congrats for this nice jackson!
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Damn, didn't know that... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
          Yes, I made quite a high bid knowing that there might be other Germans who know what that thing is worth. Actually my secret bid was ALOT higher than what the guitar finally sold for. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

But you didn't post about it either... [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Too bad the other Soloist Archtop Pro that's on there right now has such a high starting bid (and a floyd too).

Comment

Looks like us Germans are taking over some sections of the board. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            Congrats on the guitar, looks nice, and also a pretty good deal. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks alot, man!

And tell us when you get your white Warrior! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll do that, if I can stop drooling over it that is [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

the other archtop was discriped as a SL2H, than i wrote the seller what he is selling and he changed the discription. but he didn´t change the price. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                  but this thing doesn´t interests me, because i already own a archtop with floyd. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

People tend to do that a lot these days... there was also a Warrior Pro listed as WR1, and also lots of Charvels are listed as either USA or San Dimas when they - sometimes obviously - aren't. But we know better, don't we [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

yes we know it! we are the good boys. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Exactly!

And joe web, at least you already own two Soloists that can help you get over the lost auction... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

This one will be my first Jackson with a set-neck, and MOP inlays, and MOP logo... hell, it will be my first quality-through-the-rooftop (and drool-an-ocean-when-looking-at-it) guitar! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ja, 402E = 489.84 USD

Not bad! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Cool deal! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I've always wanted a blue one of those. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Just won a Soloist Archtop Pro on eBay!

Ok, first of all, this is a BIG THANK YOU to this board in general and especially to heartfielder who posted the pic of his string-thru Soloist Archtop Pro (trans-blue) in another thread. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I just won an auction on the German eBay for a Soloist Archtop Pro that was only described as a "Jackson Professional / Japan". The only real description in the auction was the (small) pic.
                              After digging through a lot of threads on this board I found out that it couldn't be a Dinky (reversed sharkfins but normal headstock).

Only after seeing heartfielder's pic this morning I realised that the guitar in the auction is actually a Soloist Archtop Pro... actually I didn't even know that there are string-thru versions of this model out there.
                              Since this one can easily be considered one of my dream guitars, I raised my weapons to storm into the final bidbattle and with a giant hit I swept away all my opponents. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Now I just hope that the seller hasn't taken a random pic from the net that "looks a little bit like his guitar"... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Here's the link:
                              http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...726701235&rd=1

Kudos also to the other guitarist in my band who saw the auction first and would have loved to get it... took me quite some time to convince him, and now I owe him alot more than just a beer or ten!

He's the MAN!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

We're now on a quest to find HIS dream guitar, a trans red Rhoads Pro Professional.

Can't wait to get this baby, I hope all goes well...

Comment

Working...
                              X