Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My DK2KE3 Project lol........

Originally posted by Immortal:
    How are the intonation and tuning acting?

Can you take a photo of neck and body joint?
    How did you fill the old holes?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The intonation works perfectly and as for a pic of the area, there's really nothing to show you. It's not like the holes were off by an inch or anything like that. The holes that are closest to the bridge actually lined up perfectly but the two hole towards the headstock were only off by an 1/8th" of an inch so I just elongated the body holes a TINY bit and she bolted right up. No big deal at all and you can't see anything. Now if I was in Evol's shoes and had to put a Kelley neck on a DK2 body, then I would have to fill the neck holes and redrill because the neckplate wouldn't allow you to just elongate the body holes. Did that make sense? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
      I like the black hardware, but what's with the blue headstock? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to say anything [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] . Thought it might have been the sun.

Very nice looking guitar Dave [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] . I love the finish [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] .

Comment

Here's the original Kelly, minus the sticker of course.

Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Working...
        X