What is this guitar?? USA or Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is this guitar?? USA or Japan

It has a lot of aspects of a Peavey. Same bolt on patern, double scallops, and that headstock....hmmmm. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
      ...chack out
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, I was doing the California/Valley accent you know!
      [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Who's guitar is it? It definitely looks like a Jackson clone. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

That is an absolute fake [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] , for many reasons already listed.

Here's one more. Look at the sharkfins. The one in fretbox 1 goes right to the top edge of the board. Also, the rest of the fins are not exactly the same patterns Jackson uses.

I think I've seen this guitar or one like it before somewhere... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Still, it looks pretty nice...

Comment

Er, looking at the pic now on my bigger better monitor I think I may have been thrown by the binding. D'oh! Still a fake! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

There is nothing Jackson about that guitar at all. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Doesn't look like any Jackson I've ever seen but who knows? The custom shop could build you something exactly like that if you wanted it and had the moolah. Looks more like a Kramer body to me.

[ March 10, 2004, 08:14 PM: Message edited by: mm2002 ]
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

http://www.allegro.pl/show_item.php?item=22147933

hossman is it this guitar ? even the pics are the same [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] ( it's some kind of polish ebay)

Comment

So it's in Poland, eh? I'd bet this is an early Ran, then! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

1,800.00 Zlotych = 465.25 USD

Comment

Working...
                      X