My new toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My new toy

That is really gorgeous! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] But, one word of advice... if you're going to take a photo of a beautiful guitar like that, try to put a background that doesn't draw attention away from the guitar... that flowery couch really takes away the focus! Just my amateur photographer's opinion. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
      if you're going to take a photo of a beautiful guitar like that, try to put a background that doesn't draw attention away from the guitar...
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yah,next time put some boobs in the background! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

You mean, like these [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Sorry...I had to do it...I kill myself at times [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I tried to get the wife to pose naked with it but she told me to kiss her ass [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] . Thanks for the compliments. This board kicks ASS [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by sdavis80:
            I tried to get the wife to pose naked with it
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] We all would have welcomed those photos with open pants. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:
              You mean, like these [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well yah ok... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] but I meant with the guitar in it too [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X