My new toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new toy

I got a DK2 about two weeks ago and it has taken me that long to put it down so I can post [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] . I love this guitar. It has an EDS finish and I was a little unsure of whether or not I was going to be too taken in by the finish but I love it... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] There are no pics that really do the EDS finish any justice. It's my first Jackson ever and I am hooked. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: My new toy

congrats on the new acquisition!

I know what you mean about EDS. I was never really too impressed by it until I finally saw it in person.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

I was very reluctant about it cause of the pics I had seen but for $400 shipped for the DK2 with hardshell case and a rp200 processor [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I just couldn't turn it down. I thought if worse came to worse I would try to get it refinished but now that i have it and have seen it I LOVE IT!!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

DK 2'S are awesome for bolt on's. I just got one in crimson swirl.

Comment

Congrats!! EDS finishes are cool. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Without pics, this thread is useless. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I haven't gotten the whole posting pics on the web thing down yet but I'm working it. I hope to have some up tonight. Sorry. There is nothing special about it though it's just your typical dk2. I ordered an aluminum pickup ring from budman so when that is on it will be a little different than most. I'll definitely have the pic thing down by then.

Comment

Here are pics of Steve's DK-2 and pedal he got from Offramp.

Comment

Ordinary looking my ass! EDS is always worthy eyecandy IMHO. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Thanks zeegler and a special thanks to Mrs. LPC for hooking me up and getting the pics on there for me....you rock. I can't wait for the chrome (ok aluminum) pickup ring to match the hardware though. BUDMAN ROCKS!!!

Comment

Kudos to Budman from me too, Dave rocks and so does your DK2 my friend [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Thanks Slayer. Offrampmotel rocks too for giving me the awesome deal [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow, that is the most striking EDS DK-2 I've ever seen!
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Nice score! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I don't see alot of the EDS finishes that really catch my eye anymore,but that one is absolutely gorgeous.

Comment

Cool axe man!
                              damn, cant wait till the Kelly I ordered yesterday to come!

stay tuned for pics!
                              thanks for those who reassured me about the EDS finish,,
                              [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X