• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dr Newcenstein\'s latest creation - The Blackbird1 Warrior

His finger from the looks of things. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Ron - Hey, I didn't paint it [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      I did think about duplicating that figure as a decal but give her a better face [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Are those computer drawings of the women? That's what they seem like to me. If so, not bad jobs.

Chuck
        "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Looks pretty good to me!!!

Comment

Yup. I made the Blackbird pinup chick on the computer. The Warbird (green one) came that way (airbrushed).

And thanks for the compliment [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

The one you did in the computer is way nicer than the one on the green warbird IMO. Great job.

Comment

No one's Warbird held a candle to the pinup I had on mine...a gorgeous redhead (think Jessica Rabbit)...but she had a gorgeous face too!
                Just my H.O. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I still have yet to see a pinup Warbird girl as hot as the one I had. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] ...I miss her terribly!

Comment

[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                  My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                  X