The SLSMG has landed !! !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The SLSMG has landed !! !!

If the SLSMG had a trem, I swear I'd have four of these guitars in my arsenal. I'm not kidding. But routing for a trem could be costly, making it not so worthwhile. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

No trem = the whole point. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Jacksons WITH a trem are a dime a dozen. THIS, however, is quite a find.

Comment

I used to be like you. I almost bought a SLATQH because of my non-trem lusting. I wanted a non-trem guitar for a long time, until I started really messing around with my trems and discovering the potential that it has. If I was only limited to ONE electric guitar, a non-trem guitar would probably be suitable for all my multiple-tuning needs. But, since I thought about it, I believe it is better for me if I had one guitar in each of the four tunings I like to play in, and keep them that way. Then, I could use the trem in any tuning, and each guitar would be set up nicely in each tuning already with an appropriate gauge string set. I'm already peeved that the DK27 doesn't have a trem... otherwise, that would be an absolutely wicked guitar. I MAY modify that guitar to have a trem, but we'll see.

Comment

Well, It's 12:20 on the east coast and I still can't put this thing down. It's awesome.
          I did not know that the transblack top would also have a trans black back.
          The action needs a little work that I'll do over the weekend but until then I have no issues.
          The EMG HZ's are pretty good but I think the ZW EMG set would work better here.
          Fit and finish are nice, and the fingerboard is sweet.

Gotta go, I'm being called away.
          I may be borrowing a digital camera from work this weekend. I'll try to post pics.
          Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Gotta go, I'm being called away.
            I may be borrowing a digital camera from work this weekend. I'll try to post pics. [/QB]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes please. I`ve seen loads of pics but none of the backside. And that should be interesting. Locking forward...

Comment

Working...
            X