Jackson Pro Identity Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson Pro Identity Please

Yes it is a Fusion HH. They came with Mahogony bodies and came in 3 colors. Black, Transparent red, and Black Cherry. These were the only proffessional made with the off set dot inlays and binding combined.
    The JT 580 LP was the standard bridge for that guitar. I owned every color at one time or another. I used to sale Jackson back in the early to mid 90's.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
    A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Comment

Here it is...

<center> </center>

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

[ September 24, 2003, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Everybody, Frank, Frank, everybody....
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Man, I got beat by $6.00 on Ebay, I couldn`t be home when it ended, just dam it all [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] Man, it was a minty one with the case in Black!! Anybody here get it? If so [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

I hope to find an HH body. I have a first generation fusion XL that I love the neck on. Its actually an ebony fretboard even though its import. and the logo and sharktooth inlay are real.
            I would think this a lovely match to the mahogny HH body.
            What do you think? [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

XL with ebony board? You sure? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
              Maybe it's a Pro?
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Proffessional yes. Still a bit fuzzy on the exact model.I thought a pro had the off set dot inlay and no binding.
                The electronics cavity is not sheilded, but soon will be since I am placing a fresh set of APC pickups in it. Tell me all the info you know about this guitar.
                Ebony fingerboard, Binding, Sharktooth inlay, no address on the neck plate, The serial # is 900879. There are no letters in the serial. Is that strange?

Comment

Hey Frank, it's nice to meet ya!
                  That is a cool Fusion, if it is one. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I have never seen a Fusion like that before. Man, got beat by $6? One of the bidding services has a one month free trial period. I used it when I was hunting down a RP2000, and it worked brilliantly.
                  Brian

Comment

Working...
                  X