Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beautiful JRR-94

Ok. Back from work.
    The seller wanted 4500 Sek for this axe at first (about 350$),and after mailing eachother to death i got it down to 3500 Sek (about 275$).
    The guy turned out to be a 15 year old, who bought it from his guitar teacher!
    It´s in good condition, and handles extremely well. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    It´s a really good guitar that matches far more expensive ones that i´ve had. The wooden finish looks fabric made, and i saw in the catalouge from 94/95 a pic of the JRR 94, and it looks just like mine! However they were only available in black, blue and red i think... Anyone got a clue? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

//Jonzkij

Comment

Wow, cool! =)
      Congrats on the deal man! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      Have you replaced the pickups in it yet?

Originally posted by Jonzkij:
      The wooden finish looks fabric made
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What you mean is it looks factory made. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      (swedish "fabrik" = "factory" in english)
      (english "fabric" = "tyg" in swedish)

'bane

Comment

Hmm. Yea, i ment factory made...
        I haven´t changed the pickups yet, cause it sounds pretty good as it is.
        I also have a JDX 94 (s/s/h) and that guitar needs a new humbucker asap.
        Will probably get Seymour Duncans in both of them though... It´s only a matter of money.

//Jonzkij

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane:
          Another pic of the same JRR-94 is up, taken from a slightly different angle. Now he wants to trade it for an Ibanez, fender, gibson, epiphone, washburn or another Jackson. (link to ad: http://www.vendolin.se/annons.php?36722 )

Kinda makes me wonder "what's wrong with it?"... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

'bane
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It has had a long term addiction to crack cocaine and is recovering slowling. Natural finish because the dank crack rocks scraped off the original finish...

Comment

I like natural finishes, but that guitar is ugly IMO.

Comment

Working...
            X