Check Out This Sweet Deal I Got

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Check Out This Sweet Deal I Got

I had one (well the GC37th anniversary version) and i loved it but i had to sell it for bills. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] It was dead mint too. They have great necks and are very forgiving with a set up. Very comfortable and fast.
    Gil

Comment

Nice!

I like the color on it and the lil sharkies.

CONGRATS!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
      Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

I need to start looking at garage sales. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Nice guitar.

Comment

dkmg's are worth £550-£650 in the uk. that's one hell of a deal you got there. plus, you've got the carved top on the body. don't ever sell it, or you won't be able to live with yourself.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I own one of these too and I must say...awesome deal for sure.

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of the turbocharger, I think it just muddy'sup the sound. I think it would be better if was a volume & mid boost to play lead.
              KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
              I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Cool deal. I think the black forest (green) color was VERY common on this model.
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X