• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trans Blue

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Voerman = Amersfoort, methinks

Comment

yeah there were 3 KEs in stock....black, trans red, trans blue...so i took the trans blue...that was a week ago...
      when did you get your trans blue ke3 Svart? (i hope it was some time ago, so this cant be a mix up)
      im buying the guitar from the American Guitar store....which is in Enschede...

[ December 23, 2002, 07:11 AM: Message edited by: ZeNo ]

Comment

I got it around the end of april, after a week's wait. had to wait two weeks to drop it to A# because of the wood that had to get settled... but After I put in the EMG's, damn that baby rocks!

Only bad thing is that I got some nasty acids in my sweat, so the bridge is decaying allready [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

ok [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

they're expecting it to come in today or tomorrow and theyll phone me as soon as it gets there so i can jump in the train for a 2,5 hours trainride....i hope it does....i guess it the christmas time

Comment

just got of the phone
            it hasnt even left Voerman [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
            god im so f-cking pissed right now...i want that f-cking guitar [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] well it's official now I guess, Voerman is as worse as Van Gend&Loos (transporter) which my dealer calls Van Gend&Lost... [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

sorry to hear this dude... hope you get it soon though! heavy xmas to you (and the rest here) [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

van gend&lost [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

merry Xmas to you guys too [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I just read the ''gitarist'' magazine and i found out that Voerman is located in Amersfoort ironhead was right.

Merry christmas everyone [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

well f-ck Voerman

merry x-mas

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

merry x-mas dude [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

it still hasnt arrived [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

better tunr loose the dogs on voerman in stead of them swans there dude [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

sorry to hear you still haven't got your precious... [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] @ voerman!

Comment

lol.....yeah i phoned AGAIn...and the store said Voerman had been closed since x-mas [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
                            so....maybe next week

Comment

This is the most boring thread I have ever read. Anywhere. Period.

You guys (anyone over twelve?) consider gettin' a life?

Comment

really, f-ck you

Comment

Working...
                                X