• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trans Blue

Cool ZeNo [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

hey Zeno, still trying to get my hands on a camera to put it on film. last attempt failed...

most of the time I keep on forgetting though, due to a lot of bandwork, preparations and stuff (working hard to be able to record an album next year, hope we make that one) and there's always the girlfriend that wants some attention too [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

you'll probably get it it before I get it on picture...

Comment

yup im getting the guitar early next week, monday or the day after

Comment

I dont think it will be monday dude [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] every guitarstore is closed on monday [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

ahh new guitars rule [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I hope you get it soon dude.. the waiting period is always terrible imo.. but worth it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

hehe yeah just a few days left...
              but im sure the store will burn down or something like that this weekend [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Zeno always stay positive and things will be positive [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

dont worry zeno, something like that could only happen to Malmsteen [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

hehe well you havent seen my life then [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

its delayed [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

ahh that sucks dude

Comment

if it doesnt come fast i will have to kill everybody who's responsible [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

that sucks [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
                            even the more when you know they have to come from Voerman (the Dutch importer of Jackson) in Rotterdam. should normally be there is about 3 days to a week tops... [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] @ Voerman [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

whaaaaaat
                              i live in Rotterdam!
                              so the guitar is going to the other side of the country....and back here [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

did your dealer call voerman whether the guitar was in stock at that moment?

mine did, I wanted an eerie dess swirl KE-3 but my dealer called voerman and at voerman's they said they wouldn't import the KE-3 eerie dess swirl so I settled for the trans blue which could be delivered in a week. was glad I took the trans blue, sooooo sweet [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

hope you get it soon dude, I liked mine so much that I got rid of my Ibenhad custom since the kelly smoked it big time [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X