Jackson Fusion HH Pro???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson Fusion HH Pro???????

Found something similar on E-bay just now.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=33044

Looks mighty nice.

Comment

I had one of those. GREAT guitar, specially if your hand is not big. You'll love it if you get it.
      Mine was 1992. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

I didn`t end up getting a Fusion HH Pro, I bought a 1991 USA Fusion in Coral Sea color from the Classifides here, I am stoked about playing her thru my VHT pittbull, yeehaaaaaaaaaa [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Make her scream dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
          Facebook - Youtube

Comment

I found one at Mars Music of all places, they had a price tag of 350.00 for it. But Luck was with me and I waited until they were going out of business and got it for 250.00 with case. Mine is a 1994 model (serial# 214345) black with black hardware. The body is Mahogany and it has a great tone. I thought about replacing the pickups but the original Jackson pickups still sound great. It plays and sounds awesome. If I ever see a deal on another one I would buy it in a heartbeat just because of how hard the are to find. I would never get rid of mine thats for sure!

Comment

Congrats Will [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] One of these days I will find one, you got a great deal on that one [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

LOL Racer!

I haven't been back to the Fairfax VA GC to see if they still have the used Fusion HH out there. It's a bit of a drive from my house. They do seem to move used Jacksons there, though. They had a Rhoads Std. with Bill Lawrence pickups there, and it sold very quickly. Other stores in this area can't seem to give away their J/C's. Of course, the Washington DC area seems to specialize mostly in hillbilly and punk music...except for Division, of course! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Pro, they still had it a week ago, along with the Rhoads Std., both still with ridiculous price tags on them. (I live in Centreville, so I'm there a lot.) They just moved the Rhoads to the "quiet room" - I thought it had sold, too. The good news seems to be that they can be beat upon to lower prices sometimes.

Have you checked out Atomic Music, in College Park? I've seen all kinds of bizarre J/C stuff there, including the ebony-necked Stealth with the Schaller trem (I can't remember which model that is) for $150, with the Reflex pickups in it. Sadly, someone else figured out what it was before I could get back there. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] I've seen all manner of Fusions there, too.

Oh, and there are several other metal bands around, we're just the most visible. We're trying to preach the gospel of Jackson to them, though... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks for the props. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Mike
                    Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Mike, I LOVE Atomic Music! I used to spend half my Saturdays in there. I don't get up there as much as I used to, but I was just in there this past Saturday. They puzzled me a bit this time--they had a recent SL3 in there that they were asking $680 for. Jeez, you can almost get a new one for that price. They've been a bit bare in the J/C department recently, though--at least in terms of neck-thrus. They used to always have several Model 5/Model 6's in stock, but now they don't have any. They do have a whole bunch of Model 2's and 3's in stock right now. There's a pristine black Model 3 that I've been eyeing for awhile...but I really do prefer 24 fret guitars.

The one recent guitar at Atomic that I let get away was the gray ESP The Mirage Custom neck-thru they had sitting around for quite awhile. I just couldn't get up the cash to snag it. But the great thing about that place is the high turnover--next week always brings some new stock in that store.

As far as the Fairfax GC, I generally only get in there when I go to the pet store in the next strip mall over to pick up the specialized dog food that our dog, for some reason unknown to me, eats exclusively. That GC is chaos--every time I go in there some kid is cranking up an untuned guitar as loud as he can. The employees there must get hearing damage after a few days of that...

Comment

Pro -

The sad thing is, most of the employees there don't REALIZE that the guy's out of tune. The only place I've ever seen guitars with wosre setups was when Mars in Springfield was still open - I wouldn't have bought a guitar from them on a bet.

I need to get out to Atomic again - it's been a while. They had a Kramer Pacer with a Rockinger that I passed along to Doc Dryer, but I don't know if he bought it. You never know what you'll see there, though - they frequently have "toothpaste" Charvels for really cheap, too, and that place used to be Model 5 heaven. I bought a "parts" guitar from them that turned out to be a Kramer American (i.e., ESP) neck on an Anderson body - sold it to a friend of mine, who loves it. Atomic is a wonderful "players" shop, no doubt.

I assume you've been to Action, right?

Mike
                        Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Oh yeah, I've dropped some serious cash at Action Music before. Matt (the owner) seems a little more enthusiastic about J/C's than the guys at Atomic. He currently has an SD Rhoads with a serial number in the 0400 range, but that's way the heck out of my price range. Some of my Christmas money may end up there in the next few days, however. There's a certain red guitar there that I've had my eye on for awhile--perhaps you are familiar with it...

By the way, the Kramer Pacer was still hanging on the wall at Atomic as of Saturday. It's selling for dirt cheap, and looks like it just came out of the factory. I might have snagged it if it did not have the Rockinger. That trem is a bit too 'vintage' for me.

Are you familiar with National Pawnbroker in Arlington (right off I-66)? They have a banana-head Kramer Pacer with an OFR and a serial number in the "C" range that's in decent shape. I've been tempted by that guitar as well, but I'm not really a Kramer guy. They also had my old Model 5 (that I originally bought at Atomic as a project guitar) for awhile, but that got sold pretty quickly after I pawned it off on them. They tend to charge too much for their guitars, like most pawnshops, but that Kramer is pretty reasonably priced. Perhaps you or the Doc would be interested in that...

Comment

Does anyone out there happen to have any of the 1992-1995 Jackson catalogs for sale ? I would really love to have a copy of the original catalogs/

Comment

Working...
                            X