Jackson Fusion HH Pro???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Fusion HH Pro???????

I have been after the elusive Jackson Fusion HH Pro, their the ones with the short scale,off-set dots,bound neck, 2 Hums and mahogany body. How rare are these things, I mostly see the XL,Pro,and the EX. Does anyone own the Fusion HH Pro? How does it sound, I like the basswood bodies on the EX, but love the looks of mahogany. I can get a Minty one with case for $400 Shipped, is it worth it, it is Whine Red color? Someone clear this up for me please [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Jack.

[ November 28, 2002, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: slayer ]

Re: Jackson Fusion HH Pro???????

I got an HH. mine has a dan lawrence pickup in the bridge though. i love the guitar. it's light, sounds great, plays better and has that great two hum look to it. Mine also has the trans red finish. 400 sounds kinda high, but i think it'd be worth it. but i'm kinda partial. i love that guitar. it's the guitar i wanted ever since i laid eyes on it. good luck and keep us posted.

Comment

Gary (Vitamin G) also has a sweet HH Fusion in yellow! I believe it's either ash or basswood, though.

[ November 28, 2002, 11:49 PM: Message edited by: toejam ]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That has the coolest finish ever.

Me want, me can't have.

Comment

What a heap!! It's strung the wrong way and the f/board is filthy! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Joe, general consensus from the luthiers on the EZBoard JCF was that this was ash. Apparently basswood has a fairly unimpressive grain pattern. I've seen a few confirmed ash guitars since, and they look very similar.

BTW, mines a Fusion Plus, not a HH. I believe the HH has a 3-way toggle, not a 5-way blade
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Also, if you want to see a stupid clean Fusion Plus, ask DocDryer about his beeeeeautiful trans finish Charvel. That thing is stoopid clean, about the prettiest Fusion I've ever seen. And it's just trans, not trans-amber, not trans-white, clear clear CLEAR finish! Great stuff. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Cool. Thanks for clearing that up, G! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks fellas for all the info, yes the Fusion HH only comes with a Mahogany body and 3-way toggle. They seam to be very illusive, I am trying to get the guy down to $350 Shipped, but he doesn`t seam to want to budge. I see alot of Fusion XL and EX models out there, but it seams the HH was sold in alot smaller quantities? Is the HH kinda rare? Jack.

Comment

WOW! i gotta get me one of those. so doc has a dope @$$ one? let's see it man. i don't think that they would be that hard to find, but, maybe you can't find one because noone is willing to get rid of theirs. i know i won't. so ;et's see it doc!!

G

Comment

Originally posted by slayer:
                    They seam to be very illusive, I am trying to
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">seem
                    elusive

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ November 30, 2002, 07:19 AM: Message edited by: RacerX ]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The Guitar Center out in Fairfax, VA has a Fusion HH for sale...but they want $489 for it! [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I played it for a second--it's a killer axe. Interestingly, though, it feels like it has a slightly thicker neck than my '90-91 Fusion Pro, which has a wizard-type profile.

Comment

There is a Fusion HH in trans red at the Albuquerque New Mexico MUSIC GO ROUND. It's at like $349.99 I played it and it sounded killer. The frets are a little worn in some spots, but otherwise in great condition. I don't know their number, but the site has it. I couldn't buy it because I ended up having to fix my car instead while I was up in Albuquerque. That sucked.

Comment

Music Go Round
                          7116 Menaul Blvd NE
                          Albuquerque, NM 87110-3630
                          Phone505)875-0100

[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks guys!! Jack.

Comment

RacerX: Showoff [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X