sl-4
    dkmg project

Comment

Re: Imports rule!

Cool [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ December 17, 2002, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: -=Crimson Shred=- ]

Comment

I sure know I love my Ferrari Red Rhoads Pro.

Comment

Hi, this is my first post.

I currently own a lowly India-built DX10D in Cherry Sunburst. I only paid $200 for the guitar (it had a finish blemish on the rear) and I'm quite taken w/ the overall quality. I'm still not sold on the JT500 trem (I may at some point drop an OFR in) but I think the Ducan Designed pickups rock. I've owned a couple Charvels in the past, as well as several Kramers (both old and new co) and Ibanez. My next axe will probably be a DK2.

Zero

Comment

Hi I'm Bill and this is my first post! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] I have a Jackson PS-3t in beautiful trans blue. I wanted the guitar since i was 8. I got it dirt cheap too try $300 brand new. I did want to replace the pickups with emg81s in both positions but today I bought a custom shop jackson, a rare one too which I will post pictures of.

Comment

I think the new Japanese-built DX10Ds (with JT580s) are quite nice guitars. I'm quite taken with the tobacco-burst one at my local dealer. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
              Hail yesterday

Comment

I'm very pleased with my KE-3 in trans blue finish and equipped with an EMG Zakk Wylde set as well as the EMG EXG.. that baby rocks my world [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

heey Svarte! long time ago [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Ever found the Ke2 EDS that you wanted? if so we want pics [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] lol

Comment

Huzah! I think I have turned my friend to the light, after playing my rhoads pro he wants a rr3 or a rr5 [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I've got a DK-2 in Transparent Blue and it looks and sounds awesome!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Unfortunately imports are all I have.
                        Currently:
                        DXMG
                        Stealth EX (wife's)
                        King V Pro (need to get that one home)
                        Charvette (son's)

All of them play very well and have great construction qualities. The King V is my 1st neck-thru guitar, and so far I like it alot. I want to get it home and play it through the rack to see how that will sound. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                        KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                        I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

I love the Japanese imports as well. In currently own the following imports:

1996 DR3
                          2000 KV3
                          2001 KV4
                          2002 KE3

They are all great players. The DR3, KV3, and KE3 have all had EMG 81/85 pup's installed. The KV4 came stock with genuine Seymour Duncans (not the Duncan Designed), which have remained in it.

Comment

DUde I mean out of the box i knew my Jackson was more that what I thought it would be it didnt just look cool it sounded sick and it felt so great and it still does but god i love that guitar. Heh you shoulda seen the look on my dads face when the ups man came, he was like you bought what?!? YOur strat aint good enough no more?!? Oh and the trans blue finish god it costs extra normally here I got it cheap

Comment

My KV3 is great. It's been my main player for years.

Comment

I've got a '90-91 Fusion Pro. Great guitar and I got it for a song. I'm thinking of putting a DiMarzio Breed in the bridge position, since the guitar could use a little help on the low-end, but other than that it's rapidly becoming my main guitar.

Comment

Working...
                                X