New SLSMG question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New SLSMG question

Thanks for posting the Tone Pros part#. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
    CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
    Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
    Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

It's not really "per bend", it's more intermittent. And seems to occur between the 12th and 15th fret mostly.

I'm wondering if it could be the new fingerboard, like as I bend maybe my fingertip is kinda "skidding" across the new ebony,... I dunno, it's weird, and I've never heard it before. All my other guitars have been rosewood boards, and they seem a lil more satin-y than this one... of course this one is still virtually brand new though.

Back to the research board. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

And np on the bridge #, had it sitting in my in-box anyways [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      www.myspace.com/madeaband
      www.garageband.com/artist/madea

Comment

Does anyone have webspace to host a few pictures?

Comment

Can't speak for others but I did not have any problem with the bridge moving on mine. The ebony board on the slsmg seems to be finished over or something. Mine had a shiny film on it til I wore it off.

Be careful with replacing the electronics though, the body is real thin and replacing the 3 way switch can be a hassle. At least it was for me.
          Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

My tuners suck, and I have the same ting on mine, it IS the string sliding on the nut... With that said, this is the best guitar Jackson makes for the money.
            I changed the pups in mine to a SD demon and a Jazz and the thing KILLS...
            Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Working...
            X