Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wrmg

Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Re: wrmg

alright screw it. bringing the wrmg and my dime 333 to my tech. if the wrmg cant play to my liking with just a setup it's going back to musicians fraud and one lucky dealer here will earn the right to replace it for me. i've just wanted a warrior for so long and now i got one but i aint settling for half ass. i can't believe the guitar binge i've been on this month, death angel, wrmg, fbd. how did i go so long with just the dime 333, dkmgt, and the dr7 i barely ever touch? i'm done for a while though, i drained my savings! maybe if i have to return the wrmg i'll go with another usa instead. the thing is really comfortable to me though, [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] damn. putting a bill lawrence l500xl in the dime 333, the washburn pup in it aint got the balls son. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      Hear the universe scream
      Bleeding from black holes
      Whom horns careless
      And whom God mourns

Comment

Working...
      X