Rhoads Pro question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rhoads Pro question

The RR5 doesn't come with EMGs, scalloped fretboards, and binding, but has inlays. The RR5 comes with Seymour Duncan JBs and an unbound rosewood board.

The RR1 has arguably better select wood, ebony fretboard and binding. The rest of the hardware and bridge pickups are the same.

If you can't tell the difference, then it wouldn't really matter. I've played a RR5 and it was nice, but it didn't have the same feel of a RR1. I like the feel of bound necks and ebony better than unbound rosewood.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Re: Rhoads Pro question

I know the RR5 doesn't come with that stuff, but the point is neither guitar does so I'd be changing it all myself on either one. That was the only reason I said that.

Comment

TEST: Rhoads Pro question

Test image
        1990 Rhoads PRO
        owner: in2wishn

Gee, where's the binding? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Re: TEST: Rhoads Pro question

..and the ebony [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Neckthrough? Jxxxxxx serial?

American market or European market?

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yah Newc, it's a poor pic. That's why I bugged in2wishn to get a better one.... GO HERE TO view the real intro thread with a much better pic

Comment

Yeah I just saw that thread a few seconds ago [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

For more laughs, CHECK OUT his first attempt! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X