• Show
Clear All

• Re: LE #2 Your ideas please

Where is this poll at?
    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Nevermind. [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
      It looks to be very close 20 vs 21. What if we could get 25 of each built? Basically, #2 and #3 would be built simultaneously and it would be an order for 50 units (although 2 different body styles). Just brainstorming.
      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

yeah, its a strange poll alright.
        But then again, I did one on the red snake vs the copperhead graphic..
        and I didnt have any interest in those guitars even tho the "Exit polls"
        Looked good [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Nevermind. [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
          It looks to be very close 20 vs 21. What if we could get 25 of each built? Basically, #2 and #3 would be built simultaneously and it would be an order for 50 units (although 2 different body styles). Just brainstorming.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's an idea for meeting the requirements. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'd be in for one of each if it came to that.

Comment

Looks like the Rhoads is taking the lead.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Im concerned all together with doing 100 units.
              Thats quite alot. But more so for the WRXT. These are hard to sell as it is.
              I have been given the poss ok on a 24 fret Rhoads with Maple board and black fins but If I even as much as ask for the ok, I would have to place the order.
              I would be excited to do do but will need abundant support.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm liking the prospect of a 24-fret RR with maple board & black Sharkfins. Quite frankly that would be enough for me, the binding & pins would icing on the cake if the price was still feasible.

Hopefully the 100 units is lowered, even 50 I think would be difficult to get committed to solely on this board
              KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
              I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

I say we agree on one of these two base models:

[ QUOTE ]

For the super picky Scott can add/remove hardware to suit, (pickups floyds etc).

[/ QUOTE ]

From there the dealer & the person getting this together come up with 2 mockups (if neccessary ex: pins, binding, inlays, etc.) We vote and go from there.
                KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Working...
                X