Behold The DK2LE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Behold The DK2LE

I think the "true fire" flames look much more convincing on non-flat surfaces like helmets and bikes etc... doesn't really look like flames on the guitar...

but still, that is a VERY unique and very well done paint job, really nice [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I've had nothing but bad luck with mine. When I got it the ground wire was disconected and the bottom E was so flat it wouldn't sustain at all. I took it to a shop to get set up and one of the bridge posts had a bad burr and it was making a creeking sound whenever I would dive bomb, etc. So far, so bad. It's still in the shop so I have yet to realy get to know it. I don't think I'll be in on the next one. I need another 7 string to play covers with.

Comment

I can't quite figure out the flame pattern on that guitar, but whatever it is looks great on the white background. Yet another reason to get in on these guitars, they make great projects if you are so inclined. White looks so good I don't understand why they don't make more in factory line ups.

Jon you should try talking to Kevin about all the setup problems. Maybe he has another one he could swap you for.

Comment

Did every one get their T-shirt. I'd like to have mine.
          My dk2le Rocks Ive had soloist and Charvels I'm staying.

Comment

no t-shirt here either... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Nope No shirt and I wouldn't count on one either.
              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Nope no T-shirt

Comment

Nope. Jack.

Comment

Working...
                  X