Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behold The DK2LE

Crappy pics but here is a body shot and a headstock shot for now

Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Behold The DK2LE

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Very cool. Enjoy it.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

<font color="aqua">Congrats bro, that is great! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Here's another:

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

awesome, can't wait to get mine in the mail [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Holy Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!!!! I am dying to get mine. Very nice. Jack.

Comment

Nice [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Congratulations man, that looks SWEEEEEEET [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks awesome!

Comment

Thanks Everybody. It's stamped 15 of 24 but the "OF" is upside down. I don't care though. It plays awesome right out of the case. It came with a Jackson Strap too.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Cool guitar! White with a maple board is my weakness. I wish I could have got in on these. Glad to see you guys are finally getting your guitars.

Congrats, it looks great! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Chris
                        Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Thanks Everybody. It's stamped 15 of 24 but the "OF" is upside down.

[/ QUOTE ] WHAT???? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            It's stamped 15 of 24 but the "OF" is upside down.

[/ QUOTE ]

For a "custom" guitar, I would be pissed. Especially since everything else about it so sweet.

Comment

Wow, it looks even better than I pictured it... I bet the couple remaining unsold ones will be gone quick.

Thanks for the pix.
                              [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X