going price of early 90s soloist pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: going price of early 90s soloist pro

haha well once i can get some decent pics ill get serious about selling it. I dont want to sell it without people seeing it first.

Comment

GodOfRhythm: I don't know wheter you get the idea that a soloist professional is gonna cost you $900, most likely if you buy from a private person, it won't cost you more than $750 to get it to your door (that is if you're lucky, otherwise you have to pay fees). It is cheaper for us europeans to get our guitars from the states, did it twice and I think It costed me 2/3 of what it would cost in total if I had them bought in Europe (that is if I was lucky enough to find one), but for $900 (ex shipping and fees) you will get yourself a USA soloist or you can most likely get 2 earlier charvel imports (model 6/5/650XL and if you you are VERY lucky a 750, got mine for $375, quite modded, but never the less, a 750xl with EMGs)... but well, that are only my $0.02

Harrald

Comment

Aha, nice to see a European. Well that's a reassurance! If you have them send it as a 'gift' then I believe taxes can be avoided. (24% !!).

Echt bedankt, nu zijn mijn laatste twijfels ook weg.
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

do it like "guitar geek" said. buy one from the staates. i bought 5 guitars now from the staates and a few smaller things like tremolo and d-tuna and things like that.
          here in germany it is important, that the package is under 350.- euro declared. so you only have to pay 13,5% tax and duty, if the value is more then 350.- euro, you must pay 19,6% for import an e-guitar. and it is important, what is marked on the label: "gift" or "others" and so on. if it is labeled as "gift", it could happen, that the customs open it and you must pick it up there. i always tell the guys in the US, that they should mark it as "others" and declare it under 350.- euro. that worked perfect until now.
          i always got mine sent by USPS "airmail parcel" that´s not too expensive and it takes about 6 days for delivering.

Comment

ik zou wel ff kijken wat je wil en ook zeker niet de oudere charvels vergeten, die zijn net zo goed, alleen zijn net een tikje anders. klinken wat warmer door het palisander fretboard en hebben geen recessed tremolo of beter, die hebben de hals onder een hoek, waardoor ze aanvoelen als old school soloists. Ik ben zelf echt bijzonder enthousiast voer mijn charvel 750xl, wat gewoon een short scale archtop soloist is van mahony en esdoorn... verschil is dus wel de feel en het fretboard: de soloist pro heeft een ebben toets, de oudere charvels een palisander.
            prijzen voor de charvels zouden ongeveer (als je uit de vs haalt)
            charvel model 5 en 6 rond de 400 dollar (zonder verzendkosten), moet vaak de tremolo vervangen worden als de originele JT6 er nog op zit, let daar op
            charvel 650xl (is zelfde als model 6, alleen ander logo en andere tremolo, een schaller, die is dus goed) ook rond de 400 dollar.
            charvel 750xl tussen de 300 en 650 dollar, deze wordt door veel lui als de beste import charvel ooit gezien, en door sommigen zelfs als de beste charvel ooit!
            soloist pro tussen de 4 en 700 dollar

hoop dat je er wat aan hebt, en dat ik niet geflamed wordt vanwege mn gebrek aan engels in deze post

Harrald

Comment

was soll jetzt der mist? könnt ihr kein deutsch? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ich verstehe es besser denn ich die Sprache meister bin (ich habe abitur gemacht im Deutsch, aber das is schön 6 Jahren her und ich habe die letzen Jahren kein Wort Deutsch gesprochen) und der Post war nicht fur dich [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I think you can imagine my german is somewhat weak [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img], but well, it was aimed at lordofrhythm.

Harrald

Comment

cool! the words were not 100% right, but i understand what you want to say. respect! abitur in deutsch! würde ich niemals machen, daß ist viel zu schwer.
                  therefore respect, respect, respect.

Comment

Lol it wasn't 'Deutsch' but 'Dutch', and 'Dutch' would actually better be called 'Hollandish'.

Thanks Geek! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

ur welcome, hope it helps: the old import charvels/jacksons had quite some positive impact on me, hope it has the same effect on you.

Joe, In highschool I wanted an extra subject for exams, and honestly, it was not that much of a hard subject, graduated with a 7/10, and I am more of a physics kind of guy, so figure what our standards were [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img], but anyway thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Harrald

Comment

im lost.

Comment

Working...
                        X