This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaptNasty View Post
    this site is seen as a resource for Charvel/Jackson history.
    Grover Jackson told me to come here.
    Fucking awesome when the man who lived it feels this place knows more than him.

But, on the flip side, I have people that know more about me than I do.
    It can be scary.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptNasty View Post
      Damn, I take a break for a couple of weeks to do some big projects around the house and a shit bomb goes off in this thread.??????

Pianoguyy can get terse and go all “curmudgeonly uncle” on you, but he is our curmudgeon uncle and has been for almost 10 years. He knows a lot about Jackson and Charvel history. DragonJack, you are the FNG have some respect for this forum if nothing else.

But this Karen shit that DragonJack is slinging about is some bullshit. He paraded out the meaningless racist cliche’ of the moment then proceeded to go “full Karen” while accusing pianoguyy of being a Karen. You can take that shit over to the Antifa or BLM Reddits where it will have a better chance of having the impact you had hoped for.

BTW in this case Pianoguyy is right. Many of the statements made by DragonJack were purely fiction, sorry no other way to put it. Like it or not this site is seen as a resource for Charvel/Jackson history. Putting up widely inaccurate crap can have a way of becoming accepted as truth... especially when it relates to Charvel/Jackson and comes from this forum.
      Ok CapNpasty, so does your post make you a snowflake SJW? Racist??? Since when is stupid "racist?" Your fall back to the word racist is tell tale that you don't even know what you're talking about and how you're presenting yourself! racist? REALLY?

Since when does a narrow mindset have a race???

But this Karen shit that DragonJack is slinging about is some bullshit. He paraded out the meaningless racist cliche’ of the moment then proceeded to go “full Karen” while accusing pianoguyy of being a Karen.

Calling the kettle black now are we capncrutch?

All I did was post what is shown on the net and pose questions. So if karen P-guyy and snowflake CapnPasty want to misconstrue what is being postulated, threatening with Grover telling you to "come here" Grover should get on this thread and hopefully he doesn't karen out himself.

Fallacious appeal to authority let you get your way much P'o'dguyy and Capn

Like it or not this site is seen as a resource for Charvel/Jackson history.
      And so to drive home your point, bullying someone and slapping them upside the head is the way you keep that "resource???"

Your reactions have more to do with over reactive mindsets than it does with what you think antifags' and BLMs' does. If that's how myopic you two need to be to bully a member as you pose as cocks of the walk is not only stupid it's well.... KARENS!

Ergo idiots who virtue signal based on incomplete information and then put it upon themselves to act like a fucking justice warrior. Capiche?

Did posting the Tone-Talk podcast smack of:
      Many of the statements made by DragonJack were purely fiction, sorry no other way to put it.
      Truth? Does browbeating someone's post your only way of fostering the "truth?"

Read the article and then go over and comment your KARENKRAP over at this site>

https://www.guitarworld.com/news/way...ornia-wildfire

The fact that one of the two has to make a Tone-Talk "come clean" podcast in 2017 proves that until just recently even, there is still a confusion as to what is what regarding the history of Charvel/Jackson.

BUT where's the other side's rebuttal?

Anyone with a lick of sense would want to hear Charvel's side.

I'm not siding with anyone and I did infer that but since you both living under a bridge all these 10 years, you must not be able to see the words for coming out of the dark and facing some semblance of light.

"Who cares" right? My point in posting the Guitar World article is showing that other people have placed Charvel "up there" so why don't you do what your antifags and BLM-er's do and go out of your way to go burn their building down?

All I can say is I'm getting flak because I'm over a target.

He knows a lot about Jackson and Charvel history. DragonJack, you are the FNG have some respect for this forum if nothing else.
      So because you two are living under a bridge I'm supposed to know by osmosis that you two are the curmudgeonly "uncles of the forum" and that I need to show some respect as if a seance is needed before posting anything because the keepers of the "flame" are under that bridge hiding and ready to come out and slam someone over the head for asking questions??

Maybe you should change your screen names to Charvel/JacksonGUYY and CapnCharvel to give an unsuspecting poster a clue.

Is there a sticky that says:

READ BEFORE POSTING: "THE DEFINITIVE TRUTH ABOUT JACKSON AND CHARVEL AND ALL OTHER OPINIONS are HEARSAY BULLSHIT AND JUST OUTRIGHT CRAP!?"

Getting bent out of shape off the bat for innocent questioning just makes your case worse for being "grails" of the truth regarding Charvel/Jackson.

Am I supposed to swallow your crap as you come on out from under the bridge with clubs in hand spewing invectives while you act like karens telling a poster to "STOP TALKING" when the net is full of sites like NAMM and Guitar World, Premier Guitar extolling the virtues of the name Jackson/Charvel-Charvel/Jackson???

You can take that shit over to the Antifa or BLM Reddits where it will have a better chance of having the impact you had hoped for.
      Seriously? Your reactions are what they are but you don't notice that about yourselves?

Impact? Hell yes because here you two are acting EXACTLY like the monikers you ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT.

So I guess there was an "impact" however inadvertently!

No matter what you two say, everyone is entitled to their opinions.

As I said, the best way to dispel the bullshit is for WAYNE CHARVEL AND GROVER JACKSON to both do a podcast TOGETHER with someone asking the cliche questions.IF IT MATTERS THAT MUCH TO THE LIKES OF YOU TWO!

What's "purely fiction" about that crutch -N- pasty?

Don't worry P-guyy capncrutch to the rescue (dog chasing its tail)

Comment

Beat it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DragonJack View Post

Ok CapNpasty, so does your post make you a snowflake SJW? Racist??? Since when is stupid "racist?" Your fall back to the word racist is tell tale that you don't even know what you're talking about and how you're presenting yourself! racist? REALLY?

Since when does a narrow mindset have a race???

Calling the kettle black now are we capncrutch?

All I did was post what is shown on the net and pose questions. So if karen P-guyy and snowflake CapnPasty want to misconstrue what is being postulated, threatening with Grover telling you to "come here" Grover should get on this thread and hopefully he doesn't karen out himself.

Fallacious appeal to authority let you get your way much P'o'dguyy and Capn

And so to drive home your point, bullying someone and slapping them upside the head is the way you keep that "resource???"

Your reactions have more to do with over reactive mindsets than it does with what you think antifags' and BLMs' does. If that's how myopic you two need to be to bully a member as you pose as cocks of the walk is not only stupid it's well.... KARENS!

Ergo idiots who virtue signal based on incomplete information and then put it upon themselves to act like a fucking justice warrior. Capiche?

Did posting the Tone-Talk podcast smack of:

Truth? Does browbeating someone's post your only way of fostering the "truth?"

Read the article and then go over and comment your KARENKRAP over at this site>

https://www.guitarworld.com/news/way...ornia-wildfire

The fact that one of the two has to make a Tone-Talk "come clean" podcast in 2017 proves that until just recently even, there is still a confusion as to what is what regarding the history of Charvel/Jackson.

BUT where's the other side's rebuttal?

Anyone with a lick of sense would want to hear Charvel's side.

I'm not siding with anyone and I did infer that but since you both living under a bridge all these 10 years, you must not be able to see the words for coming out of the dark and facing some semblance of light.

"Who cares" right? My point in posting the Guitar World article is showing that other people have placed Charvel "up there" so why don't you do what your antifags and BLM-er's do and go out of your way to go burn their building down?

All I can say is I'm getting flak because I'm over a target.

So because you two are living under a bridge I'm supposed to know by osmosis that you two are the curmudgeonly "uncles of the forum" and that I need to show some respect as if a seance is needed before posting anything because the keepers of the "flame" are under that bridge hiding and ready to come out and slam someone over the head for asking questions??

Maybe you should change your screen names to Charvel/JacksonGUYY and CapnCharvel to give an unsuspecting poster a clue.

Is there a sticky that says:

READ BEFORE POSTING: "THE DEFINITIVE TRUTH ABOUT JACKSON AND CHARVEL AND ALL OTHER OPINIONS are HEARSAY BULLSHIT AND JUST OUTRIGHT CRAP!?"

Getting bent out of shape off the bat for innocent questioning just makes your case worse for being "grails" of the truth regarding Charvel/Jackson.

Am I supposed to swallow your crap as you come on out from under the bridge with clubs in hand spewing invectives while you act like karens telling a poster to "STOP TALKING" when the net is full of sites like NAMM and Guitar World, Premier Guitar extolling the virtues of the name Jackson/Charvel-Charvel/Jackson???

Seriously? Your reactions are what they are but you don't notice that about yourselves?

Impact? Hell yes because here you two are acting EXACTLY like the monikers you ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT.

So I guess there was an "impact" however inadvertently!

No matter what you two say, everyone is entitled to their opinions.

As I said, the best way to dispel the bullshit is for WAYNE CHARVEL AND GROVER JACKSON to both do a podcast TOGETHER with someone asking the cliche questions.IF IT MATTERS THAT MUCH TO THE LIKES OF YOU TWO!

What's "purely fiction" about that crutch -N- pasty?

Don't worry P-guyy capncrutch to the rescue (dog chasing its tail)
            Who’s the snow flake? You are the one acting like a thin skinned child.

Fuck off. Welcome to my ignore list.

Comment

Working...
            X