No announcement yet.

Jackson Wildcard SL27 EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Due to high demand from so many full-on shredder diehards, we now bring you our first-ever 27-fret production model...".
    Not quite...

Comment

Originally posted by Jr. View Post
      "Due to high demand from so many full-on shredder diehards, we now bring you our first-ever 27-fret production model...".
      Not quite...

those were for the japanese market though so technically Jackson's sort of right hahah Itaru designed the falcon (and a few others) before he left Jackson Japan and formed Caparison guitars. It became the Horus, and the TAT special is a neck thru version of it (soft arch top 27 frets). absolutely love them both.

I owned the 90's professional SL1 for a while, and currently have the Jackson Grover Professional series PC Archtop to compare with. and also a masterbuild Pablo Santana Soloist Archtop... so yeh will definitely scrutinize the SL27 closely

Comment

Originally posted by jahosy View Post

those were for the japanese market though so technically Jackson's sort of right hahah Itaru designed the falcon (and a few others) before he left Jackson Japan and formed Caparison guitars. It became the Horus, and the TAT special is a neck thru version of it (soft arch top 27 frets). absolutely love them both.

I owned the 90's professional SL1 for a while, and currently have the Jackson Grover Professional series PC Archtop to compare with. and also a masterbuild Pablo Santana Soloist Archtop... so yeh will definitely scrutinize the SL27 closely
        Indeed, which is why I said "not quite"...
        Look forward to your review. The model sure looks great.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9BlhOuppQk
          Here is the wildcard models in action. The 27 model looks a bit more cooler in video than on pictures.

Comment

Working...
          X