Clear All

Originally posted by Brooks View Post
    sweet!
    cheers
    Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
    Great score!
    thanks

Originally posted by Vass View Post
    Really considering one of these- not that they deserve to be beat up, but it's the perfect RR to take into a situation where things might get knocked around a bit and not get hysterical as I probably would if I banged up my USA stuff.

Guitars are made to be played, blah, but being able to throw something into the trunk and drag around while still having good specs and playability is attractive to me.
    i cant imagine having a rr1 i be scared to leave the house with this lol
    Originally posted by Mudlark View Post
    I feel exactly the same way.
    I'm obsessive about keeping my guitars unmarked and it's exhausting.
    i try my best too

little update got the seymour duncan in the bridge position havent played it a whole lot yet to compare but just fancied something different from the regular 81 not a huge fan of actives

Comment

How is the fretwork on the Indonesian Pro guitars? I currently am playing a 2013 Fender Jim Root Strat and my trusty 2005 COW DK6 so those are my barometer for playability.

Comment

Very cool Axe

Comment

Originally posted by Widowmaker View Post
          How is the fretwork on the Indonesian Pro guitars? I currently am playing a 2013 Fender Jim Root Strat and my trusty 2005 COW DK6 so those are my barometer for playability.
          its pretty flawless just doesent get played much as i got so many guitars and not a huge fan of actives might put a set of passives in at a later date

Originally posted by Hayabusa hooligan View Post
          Very cool Axe
          thank you

Comment

Is the fretboard shiny on yours? Mine looks like it has a finish on it.. Not sure how to condition it..
            Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Originally posted by warlok View Post
              Is the fretboard shiny on yours? Mine looks like it has a finish on it.. Not sure how to condition it..
              yer the ebony is like glass lovely i normally just put a drop of lemon oil on it everytime i restring it

Comment

I'm noticing some problems with mine.. Every ebony board I've had winds up with some small lengthwise small cracks or very small defects. The board being so shiny makes them stand out and it's bugging me. And maybe because of the location/weather changes, board seems to have shrunk a bit and the frets are pushing against the binding and bulging it at almost every fret. Like the sides of the board are scalloped. Hoping a serious conditioning will help... I made some brass saddles for it and got some gold hardware to swap on. Hopefully gonna get it all up and running this weekend. Fingers crossed..

(BTW - sorry for the hijack.. I'll take this to another thread.)
                Last edited by warlok; 04-30-2015, 07:46 AM.
                Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Originally posted by warlok View Post
                  I'm noticing some problems with mine.. Every ebony board I've had winds up with some small lengthwise small cracks or very small defects. The board being so shiny makes them stand out and it's bugging me. And maybe because of the location/weather changes, board seems to have shrunk a bit and the frets are pushing against the binding and bulging it at almost every fret. Like the sides of the board are scalloped. Hoping a serious conditioning will help... I made some brass saddles for it and got some gold hardware to swap on. Hopefully gonna get it all up and running this weekend. Fingers crossed..

(BTW - sorry for the hijack.. I'll take this to another thread.)
                  sounds awesome i was thinking gold hardware aswell and ripping out the 35th anniversary zebras out of my chibson and putting them in there

Comment

Working...
                  X