happy newish guitar day rrtmg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy newish guitar day rrtmg

browsing through ebay and i find this eventually won it for £ 250 only thing thats wrong is the longer fin got a bit of paint missing but for 500 off what their going for im landed.
    Always wanted a rhoads model this one just reminds me of kirk hammets all blacked out with emg's
    so hard to try and take a clear picture of a all black guitar

bit of a cean and fresh daddario 10-52

Comment

Very nice! Is that an 89 in the neck?
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        Very nice! Is that an 89 in the neck?
        yip coil tapped aswell pretty cool need to get a case for it now

Comment

Great grab! Guitar's a beauty!

Comment

Tasty! Gotta love an all black Rhoads with neck binding.
            http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by lefty View Post
              Great grab! Guitar's a beauty!
              thanks im suprised it went for so cheap the only thing wrong with it is a little paint chip on the bottom wing easy fix
              Originally posted by MartinBarre View Post
              Tasty! Gotta love an all black Rhoads with neck binding.
              im looking into getting brushed chrome emg's to go in there but their a bit pricy lol

Comment

I picked up the same guitar from john.w.lawson a few weeks ago. Not a super fan of the 81 in the bridge so far but the splittable 89 is cool. Happy NGD..
                Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Originally posted by warlok View Post
                  I picked up the same guitar from john.w.lawson a few weeks ago. Not a super fan of the 81 in the bridge so far but the splittable 89 is cool. Happy NGD..
                  yer man im not a huge fan of emg's might get a blackout for the bridge

Comment

I have a set of blackouts I'm gonna try if I ever get any time.. lol
                    Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Originally posted by warlok View Post
                      I have a set of blackouts I'm gonna try if I ever get any time.. lol
                      iv got a blackout ab1 coming for the bridge position should just be a straight swap leaving the 89 in there why not

Comment

sweet!
                        Generic Hustle on Abstract Logix

Horns Up fo' DED MULLET!!

Comment

Great score!
                          Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Really considering one of these- not that they deserve to be beat up, but it's the perfect RR to take into a situation where things might get knocked around a bit and not get hysterical as I probably would if I banged up my USA stuff.

Guitars are made to be played, blah, but being able to throw something into the trunk and drag around while still having good specs and playability is attractive to me.

Comment

I feel exactly the same way.
                              I'm obsessive about keeping my guitars unmarked and it's exhausting.
                              Originally posted by Vass View Post
                              being able to throw something into the trunk and drag around while still having good specs and playability is attractive to me.
                              96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

Working...
                              X