No announcement yet.

What do I have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truthfully, what couple pics I found online of the K10, some had skarkfins and some had dots. I wasn't sure which one was accurate.
    96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

The JK-20 Pro had Black Hardware. I guess I'll stick with KX10D. I am convinced it has the original neck and there are no markings on the neck end. The cavity
      marks make no sense. Probably gonna Block the Floyd, since the arm attachment is broken off. Replace 1 tuner, clean her up with a full setup and rock it out.

Comment

Originally posted by wstoll View Post
        Is there any info posted anywhere on that K10 pro??

I do not think the neck was swapped, that neck pocket looks to have "original junk" is very tight and the neck screw holes seem like I am the first person to unscrew them. Assuming the case is original, how long did they use that Charvel/Jackson Logo? I see that logo in the 1992 Catalogs.
        I believe that logo was used from 1990 until the late 90s.
        Gear:

Jackson DK2M (07')

Jackson PS-4 (99'?)

Charvel Model 5 (86')

Randall RG50TC

Maxon OD-9

Comment

Hardware is easily swappable, and can't really be used to determine the model unless it's NOS from a store.

Performers also had dots - narrow 12th for Japan, wide like a Strat for Indo.

Could be an RX neck on a Perf body.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
          X