Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great, the white EMGs too!

Comment

I almost sold it because when Sam Ash ran that killer deal, it was supposed to be for the white/black bevel one. I didn't like the black one at first, then it really started growing on me, then I said fuck it and added the pickup and the rest is history! Funny thing is, I still wanted a white one bad, so I bought a new one and wouldn't you know, its been years and I still haven't touched the damn thing. Its still brand new!
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

still waiting for Jackson to bring RR24 back into the current production line (pro series).

Comment

There was one on GC Online 2 days ago for 299 was gone early from what my friend told me i let him know about it
          Haters gonna hate
          Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

For those who've played the RR24- what's the neck profile like?

Comment

Not razor thin, but very comfortable. I can measure one if you want.
              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I appreciate the offer Rob but no need. Neck measurements mean little to me seeing as I don't know the measurements of most of the guitars I own whose necks feel comfy. In comparisons to say a promod Charvel or a Jackson like your Kelly, how would you describe it?

Comment

I've got 3 of the black/yellow with reverse sharkies. I really like the necks on them. . To bad they haven't seen daylight in years.

Comment

To me the ProMods are thick. That Kelly is very thin, so I would say slightly bigger than the Kelly but with clearcoat (which I prefer). More D shaped vs the ProMod C shaped.

Comment

I love the neck on my RR24M.

Rob, I can understand why you have one as your #1, they really do sound fantastic for being a 1 hum wonder (although yours has a neck pickup now).

Corpse, I really love your RR24's with the reverse sharkies.

This drives me nuts - I'm with Rob in that a white RR24M or one that looks cool would be great, but my RR24M sounds so freakin good I'm afraid to take a chance on selling a great sounding guitar for a good looking guitar. AARRR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                        I can measure one if you want.

Yes please!!

Comment

Working...
                        X