No announcement yet.

NGD! with a catch...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea. I thought they came with the 580lp. Almost every pic I google of one has the 580lp....almost

Edit-now that I think about it alot of the original x series had them non stamped jt500's, guess for a min they used the 580 then to the 580lp :dunno:
    Last edited by jdr94; 06-14-2012, 02:10 PM.

Comment

good score.. I just got a WXRTMG and love it!

Congrats

Comment

I remember when the XT was the comeback of the Warrior, and it definitely had the JT500 (it also shows and says that in the catalog specs for 2001), and someone here who first tried one said it also didn't have beveled edges. Seems they changed that, though.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I actually prefer the jt580 over the LP. Feels more Floyd-ey.
          "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Originally posted by Codex View Post
            This is a WRXT, been out for many years (not to be confused with the new X series). This is the same line as DXMG, DX10D, RX10D, etc
            Ah, so its an mii guitar, with the same name, and for the most part same hardware. Yet the x series one is "new" lol
            I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

Originally posted by TKEblue View Post
              Ah, so its an mii guitar, with the same name, and for the most part same hardware. Yet the x series one is "new" lol
              what is this i dont even

Comment

Working...
              X