Thoughts on JS32RT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jacksonkellyfreak View Post
    Hey benoa, whats that yellow axe back there? and do you know the name of the color?
    Funny as I knew someone would ask about this guitar when I posted the pictures! lol

It belongs to the other guitar player in my band. It's a MUTT strat. The neck is actually nicer to look at than to play! I think it's a Warmoth eck. The "yellow" is real close the color of the taxis in New York City. My buddy got it for peanuts in some local ads. The guitar only needed some love and care. Now he uses it as a lab and he tests PUs with it. The guitar has a black pickguard, quite close in look to the Charvel.

As for the cheapo Jackson, I've been preaching about them since I got a Kelly a few years back. At that time, I wanted the Kelly body with a fixed bridge but could not afford going custom. So grabbed a cheap JS for fun and never parted with it.

The JS30KV is as good and as I got it in a trade (wanted 80$ for the pedal) I think I did a good deal.
    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

You could get a better quality used guitar for the cash, but there's nothing wrong with a JS. Ive had mine for 5 yrs & it's as good now as it was when I got her.
      I guess the person that put it together on that day must have gotten lucky the night before cause they gave a shit about what they were doing.

Comment

Working...
      X