Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soon To Buy New Guit: Jackson KE-3 or WRMG????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an 81/85 set on my Ke3 and it shreds. Unlucky about missing out on the warrior, if it was my choice i think the binding on the warrior would have just edged it for me.
    Still the Ke3 is an awesome guitar in my experience.
    Charvel 550xl (Platinum)
    Charvel Predator (Firecrackle)
    Jackson Ke3 (Purple)
    Jackson XL Soloist (Black)
    Fender Deluxe Players Strat (White)
    Yamaha APX 700 Acoustic (Cherry Burst)

Comment

Check my signature

OK, fuck it. I prefer the Warrior over the Kelly, aside from the obvious shape, binding, pickups; No fucking neckdive, no strap pin relocation required or toppleover effect as a result of that mod. Oh, and your Kelly will fall over unless its on a stand HARHARHAR!
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
        Check my signature

OK, fuck it. I prefer the Warrior over the Kelly, aside from the obvious shape, binding, pickups; No fucking neckdive, no strap pin relocation required or toppleover effect as a result of that mod. Oh, and your Kelly will fall over unless its on a stand HARHARHAR!
        The shape is just beast, the bindings are beast, and the pickups are beast.
        Man I was set on this to go get it monday but the guy just emailed me a few hours ago telling me that it sold...

If I relied on my luck to eat I would be dead by now

Anyway the only thing that made me consider a Kelly was Marty Friedman, but I don't know anymore. I think I'm just gonna keep my money, the pickups on the Kelly are the Duncan Designed ones. I used to have those in my Schecter C-1 Elite and I hated them, so I wouldn't want to spend even more money on pickups:idea:

Comment

Then I'd suggest keep saving and get an even better guitar, like a USA Select. Plenty of used guitars on ebay.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Yup, thanks everyone. Such a bummer...

Comment

Hey Where you Located at in Miami? I ask cause I'm here in Miami myself, I would've went for the Warrior \ m / oo \ m /
              Last edited by Drake S.; 04-11-2011, 04:44 PM.
              According To The Prophecy

Comment

Originally posted by Drake S. View Post
                Hey Where you Located at in Miami? I ask cause I'm here in Miami myself, I would've went for the Warrior \ m / oo \ m /
                I am bro! I know I almost got it but the guy sold it before I had all the money!

Comment

You didn't answer the man's question...
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That's a tough call... The Warrior has some higher quality specs, but I (personal preference) wouldn't like the EMGs, the Kelly looks better (shpae and finish) IMO but then agan, lesser specs, I really wouldn't know. Flip a coin or save up for a used USA Select from the bay.

Comment

Working...
                    X