Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soon To Buy New Guit: Jackson KE-3 or WRMG????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soon To Buy New Guit: Jackson KE-3 or WRMG????

VS

Whats your opinion guys?

Also, I could get either for the same price
    Kelly KE-3 Hands down, shit's gorgeous
    47.83%
    The Warrior, shit's beast
    43.48%
    None, keep your money
    8.70%
    Last edited by lfrz93; 04-05-2011, 07:13 PM.

Warrior without a doubt. Better electronics (personal prefrene but EMG's rule), neck and head binding, badass body shape... Theyre both good guitars, but Id much rather a WRMG that a KE3.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

You gotta figure it's going to be a personal preference opinion battle, lol.
      Imo the Kelley is a more comfortable guitar, plus Duncans as opposed to Emg's, lol, so go to a store and play one of each see what you think. That Warrior looks like it's been played on a bit as opposed to the Kelley if the Kelley pic is the guitar you'd actually get, i'd take that into consideration as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Trem View Post
        You gotta figure it's going to be a personal preference opinion battle, lol.
        Imo the Kelley is a more comfortable guitar, plus Duncans as opposed to Emg's, lol, so go to a store and play one of each see what you think. That Warrior looks like it's been played on a bit as opposed to the Kelley if the Kelley pic is the guitar you'd actually get, i'd take that into consideration as well.
        I love EMGs, and I think they both look gorgeous!
        I put a better pic for the kelly, thats the actual guitar

Both are used, but I can get both for great prices

I'm digging the crimson swirl, yet at the same time, I can't seem to choose anything that doesn't have EMGs on it!

Comment

I've got a Warrior and a Kelly, I'd pick the Kelly.

It's more comfortable to play. Unfortunately, it doesn't have neck binding. The crimson swirl is cool, I've got it on my RR3. I'm not an EMG fan so the Duncans win for me.

Or......just buy both.
          My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

That KE3 has chrome hardware, so chances are it has Duncan Designed pups, not real Duncans. Even more reason to go with the Warrior! Warriors have slightly better upper fret access as well, if that matters to you. Ive got some of both and I prefer the Warriors over the Kellys. Slightly better balanced and just feel better... but again, my opinion. Go try both out and see!
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
              That KE3 has chrome hardware, so chances are it has Duncan Designed pups, not real Duncans. Even more reason to go with the Warrior! Warriors have slightly better upper fret access as well, if that matters to you. Ive got some of both and I prefer the Warriors over the Kellys. Slightly better balanced and just feel better... but again, my opinion. Go try both out and see!
              Yup I believe they are duncan designed. This is an onler Kelly KE-3 then right?
              I think I'm gonna go with the Warrior, and if I don't like it i can return it and buy the Kelly, heh

Comment

I wouldn't dis the HB103 set. I have it in a KE3 body and they sound good enough not to swap out.

Comment

Personally, I like the Kelly better, have a KE3 myself and love it. But the Duncan Designed detonator (HB-108) pickups that came in it stock are not my favorites, I just swapped mine out. I did have the HB-103 set that DonP mentioned in another guitar and they actually sounded pretty good.

You should get the KE3 and put a set of EMGs in it!
                  Last edited by DalyTek; 04-05-2011, 09:13 PM.
                  My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Buy both, put the Warrior neck and a set of EMG's on the Kelly!!!
                    Problem solved!
                    Throw down or fucking bite your own bullet.....

Comment

Warrior
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

what kind of emg's does the warrior have? If their not 81/85 set, then the kelly for sure!!! I'm kinda biased towards kelly's anyway lol!
                        Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
                        Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Originally posted by Maiden89 View Post
                          what kind of emg's does the warrior have? If their not 81/85 set, then the kelly for sure!!! I'm kinda biased towards kelly's anyway lol!
                          81/85 yup

Comment

Will be getting either next week hopefully!
                            I think im going with the warrior, apparently its blue, which I have never seen on a WRMG though.

Comment

Missed out on the Warrior, fuck my life.

Comment

Working...
                              X