Yes. Why would you think otherwise? :think:
    It's a JDR-94.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by MartinBarre View Post
      It's a JDR-94.
      Yeah, so?
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• My Jackson KE3 MIJ #9817274 Crimson Swirl With a Duncan JB & Jazz, I have no idea as to the year of manufacture....

We will know for the first time...
        If we are evil or divine...
        We are the last in line...RJD RIP

Comment

• I'll go with 2006-07 timeframe. Interesting that your black-hardwared Kelly has a 981xxxx s/n, and that newbie's Kelly has chrome and is 985xxxx.

Comment

• I pretty sure mine is still all original. But you never know. The place where I bought it from sold it to the original owner, a country music guitarist (go figure playing Country with a Kelly) so it didn't get used much.
            We will know for the first time...
            If we are evil or divine...
            We are the last in line...RJD RIP

Comment

• I have a Rhoads Js series NHJ1028011. I don't understand what the NHJ is for, or a serial# that starts with 1. Does decoding this number mean it was made in 2011?
              I put most psychiatrists on the couch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr loomis View Post
                I have a Rhoads Js series NHJ1028011.
                Hmmm, I have heard of the NHJ prefix recently (don't know what it means though)....so this is a new serial code system....hmmmm (strokes beard)

What is the exact model; when & where did you get it?

Comment

• Sales receipt reads js32t Rhoads. I got it new in the middle of June at Sound House Music, a local music store in Pikeville, Kentucky. 1-877-437-4155. Ebay store name special 20. Has a Made In INDIA sticker on the back of the headstock, also has India handwriting on the neck heel and pocket. Heel reads 9A843 with a red X. I was kinda worried that this was some sort of factory defect series or 2nd grade guitar with the trouble I am having with it's fret buzz and weird serial #. LOL!
                  I put most psychiatrists on the couch.

Comment

• I have a DX10D in amber sunburst SN 9847685.... i believe it's an 07 or 08 not 100% sure... y'all could prolly tell me lol

Comment

• Trans Blue Flame Maple DK2 #9852925 2008
                      White JS30DK #200716592 2005
                      Candy Royal Blue Professional Fusion SX #214036 1993

I also have what I call a DK2C in red. It has a DK2 neck & DK2M body.
                      It's number is #9770293 in case you want to add it as well.
                      Last edited by Force; 12-07-2011, 01:51 AM.

Comment

• Your JS is a 2007, your Fusion is a '92, why would you call that Dinky a DK2C?

Comment

• I bought the js in 05 & the jackson 05 catalogue has a blue one in there. The sharktooth are decals. The dk2 is a c for custom, i built it, its just what i called it.

Comment

• Well, Indian serials from that time frame = yearxxxxx, so 2007xxxxx = 2007. Either you got it closer to '07 and your memory is failing or the Indian dude mis-stamped it.

Comment

• 07 it is. Your right, my memory is screwed, bad time of my life those few years. The same guitar is in the 05 cat, so i figured thats when i got it. Thanx for the help guys.

Comment

• My japanese KVX10 has 9846939.
                                Could anyone tell me what year this is?

Comment

Working...
                                X