X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cock dragon

Originally posted by Davey View Post
    COCKDRAGON ON A MOTORBIKE!!!!! :ROTF: :ROTF:

i want to do a green only eerie dess without the swirl.. is it possible, that you post a tutorial, step by step as to what to do and what to do it with?

There's one on the other side exactly the same!
    ...so that's a couple of cock dragons..he he

Comment

Your work is outstanding. Best Eerie Dess finish I have ever seen, by far.

Comment

At least your cockdragon has a wicked face on it... Not sure if you followed all that... Some guitar has been around over the years with something like that painted (not as cool as yours) up the side that we've made fun of for some time now.

Comment

ED finish

Originally posted by quiksilver View Post
          Your work is outstanding. Best Eerie Dess finish I have ever seen, by far.
          WOW thank you! really nice of you to say that....
          I find the paint amazing to work with and love to experiment.

Comment

the c dragon

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
            At least your cockdragon has a wicked face on it... Not sure if you followed all that... Some guitar has been around over the years with something like that painted (not as cool as yours) up the side that we've made fun of for some time now.
            well what can i say to that, i am a female so obviously this is a man thing you are talking about, which i never saw coming...ha ha

Comment

Yeah, we're a freakshow. Please excuse our high school humor. Just a bunch of old teenagers.

Comment

Just to help visualize... Someone saved the pics on the thread....

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/show...ght=cockdragon

Comment

fugly

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                  Just to help visualize... Someone saved the pics on the thread....

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/show...ght=cockdragon

I get your drift....

That's vile, if it were mine I'd respray it right away!

Comment

I always liked the actual snakeskin of that guitar. I wonder if it would be possible to overspray the cockdragon with another graphic, like a tear in the snakeskin. So it would be a snakeskin with a gnarly gash across it's flesh.

Although I probably shouldn't use "cockdragon" & "gash" in the same post.....
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                      I always liked the actual snakeskin of that guitar. I wonder if it would be possible to overspray the cockdragon with another graphic, like a tear in the snakeskin. So it would be a snakeskin with a gnarly gash across it's flesh.

Although I probably shouldn't use "cockdragon" & "gash" in the same post.....
                      Yes anything is possible!

Comment

Working...
                      X