No announcement yet.

Model 2 and a half eerie dess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Guys for all your kind posts regarding the 'eerie dess' finish i did for Sean! I like the way he has renamed it 'vera dess' yes that's cool.

It is the most amazing paint i have ever come across and used, the results still amaze me and i have done them!

cheers v

p.s. no i don't mind taking orders providing the price is right.

Comment

Absolutely gorgeous work! You are very very talented!
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

The picture link at the top is broken now. Any chance of a new picture? I have an all-black neck-thru Model 5FX and an airbrush I am seriously considering having a go at it with the "eerie dess".

Edit: oops, I guess this is the same guitar as in the "Charvel Model 2 refinished in eerie dess" thread
        Last edited by jbobchin; 07-14-2006, 07:03 PM.

Comment

My question is did you wet sand to blend the colors before you clearcoated?I did a blue/red combination and it didn't look right until I wet sanded to reveal some of the silver underneath.
          It looked more like a multi colored granite not bad but not what I was looking for so its been stripped and in black again getting a second chance.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

...no i did not do any wet sanding to blend the colours, the colours were blended using an airbrush. v

Comment

OK that makes sense I didnot want to wet sand a metallic paint that dulls the sparkle.Thanks
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
              X