$700

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $700

Some guy here locally has a 375 Deluxe for $700. Is that a legit price? Seems high...
    8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

It is more than I would pay, but seems fair.

Comment

Originally posted by FloydRose4Prez View Post
      Some guy here locally has a 375 Deluxe for $700. Is that a legit price? Seems high...
      No. yeah about 350..high. but it is what it is.
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

https://reverb.com/item/289084-charv...-made-in-japan

well here you go 400 less
        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post
          Isn’t that from forever ago when stuff was still reasonable? Anyway I wouldn’t go 7 for it personally. It’s solid but a basic bolt on model and I like 24 frets. (Yeah, I know..)
          Database (WIP) https://mechas64castles.net/CharvelJackson.html
          My collection also there!

Comment

Ad:
            https://offerup.co/0YcB7OnUuhb

It's a Fusion Special, not a 375. I have it in White.
            Last edited by FloydRose4Prez; 06-29-2021, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Ad:
              https://offerup.co/0YcB7OnUuhb

It's a Fusion Special, not a 375. I have it in White.
              Isn't that a Fusion Deluxe like I got educated on recently when I thought a 24 fret one was a 275 Deluxe? If so that's well on the high side for one. I'd call it a 400 buck or so guitar myself if it is not a 375 and especially with no hard case.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post

Isn't that a Fusion Deluxe like I got educated on recently when I thought a 24 fret one was a 275 Deluxe? If so that's well on the high side for one. I'd call it a 400 buck or so guitar myself if it is not a 375 and especially with no hard case.
                Yeah, it looks like my Fusion, with the slanted humbucker.
                I got back to her and told her be happy with $350 - $500. Don't think she has the case. This is SoCal where people pay $100K over the price of a house. There's a guy out there who will pay $50+ extra to have a Charvel MIJ. Case or not.

Comment

Yeah, it looks like my Fusion, with the slanted humbucker.
                  I got back to her and told her be happy with $350 - $500. Don't think she has the case. This is SoCal where people pay $100K over the price of a house. There's a guy out there who will pay $50+ extra to have a Charvel MIJ. Case or not.
                  Having owned one that I paid 200. for I was allowing the extra 150 for inflation They are not rare, they are a solid guitar with a JT-590. They are not a 4 or 500 dollar guitar. Now a trans 475 deluxe, maybe 4-500. Also had one of them. Its your money though.

Comment

If its a Fusion special it has the "special" trem. JT-570 single locking thing if noone has changed it. I cant see the ad so i cant tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post

No, a fusion deluxe have three pickups and none are slanted

heres two different 375 deluxes
                      I changed the pickup in the blue one

101_1420.jpg SANY1192.jpg

Just for GP this is what a 475 looks like, its on the left. the othere is a highly modded model 4 I did

100_2082_zpsc482cf58.jpg
                      Last edited by john.w.lawson; 06-30-2021, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ed View Post
                        If its a Fusion special it has the "special" trem. JT-570 single locking thing if noone has changed it. I cant see the ad so i cant tell.
                        I was talking about a 375 deluxe. I didn't click the link and see it was a fusion special. I just assumed he knew what it was, as in a 375 deluxe.

Comment

Who gives a crap about "well, one time, at band camp."

We all have stories about buying something for $50, or selling one for $50 to someone who flipped it for $2k.
                          - trying to convince the rest of us that these things are only worth $50 is why people call you a douche.

Comment

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post
                            Who gives a crap about "well, one time, at band camp."

We all have stories about buying something for $50, or selling one for $50 to someone who flipped it for $2k.
                            - trying to convince the rest of us that these things are only worth $50 is why people call you a douche.
                            You can call me anything you like bud, anyone can call people names, it's just a weakness of character in my opinion. But you can't often call me wrong!
                            So, have at it if it makes you feel better about being you.
                            I post what I want period. want to be a man ? PM for my address
                            Last edited by john.w.lawson; 06-30-2021, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Excuse me. Fusion Special. Right church wrong pew. So close to a 275 Deluxe other than the number of frets I get confuseled... It is what it is and again IMHO not worth anything close to 700 bucks but certainly worth more than 200 bucks in today's market.

Like old battle rifles cheap scores are getting harder and harder to come by...

https://www.axebition.com/electric-g...fusion-special

The below is what I was thinking of when I made my original post. The Contemporary series can be confusing as hell sometimes.

https://www.axebition.com/electric-g...-fusion-deluxe
                              Last edited by Razor; 06-30-2021, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X