No announcement yet.

Andertons Mexi-mod review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like watching these guys and usually they seem to do a good balance of review to "entertainment".

This "review" though is just annoying, I didn't even get past the point where Lee Anderton got the histroy of Charvel and Jackson wrong, that just shows laziness, ignorance and too much of the "cocky" attitude they exhibit, usually in moderation.

Maybe I can skip that bit later and see what they say about the guitars though.

Comment

The 5150 demo was pretty good, I thought they trashed the Charvel demo by dressing and acting like morons, the playing was all over the place and sucked.

Comment

I found that video completely lame. And - depending on how you took their humor - possibly even borderline offensive, outright mocking the fans of the brand and its history. Way to alienate and offend your audience. I mean, I have a very open-minded even self-deprecating sense of humor. But that went well beyond.

I find it utterly incomprehensible that Charvel has linked to that review on the brand's own website. :think:

Comment

i cant imagine people getting upset about this?

its two idiots dressing up and being wankers.

the review is shit and doesn't inform me about the guitar. Therefore a shit review.

eat some cement and harden the fuck up

Comment

Hair doesn't grow that fast.

Too much distortion, shyte playing and I worry about the fret dots too. Maybe they got the Namm display or early versions.
            Last edited by ginsambo; 09-01-2013, 02:08 AM.
            You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

Working...
            X