X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andertons Mexi-mod review

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Rob is a pretentious prick.
    They both think they are funny, I don't.
    To me they they were making fun of Charvel and the 80's. The playing was awful and the sound sucked.
    If I were Fender I would pull their dealership.
    Last edited by straycat; 08-20-2013, 05:46 PM.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

They sure don't have their facts straight when they discuss the history of the brand.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I don`t even know what to say about that. Those two are idiots!!

Comment

They admit the don't like anything 80's that isn't a Fender or a Gibson.
          I worked on one those Rob Chappers POS import guitars and it was pretty much a tone turd plus it wouldn't hold a neck adjustment for more than a week.

Comment

I thought the 12th fret dots were supposed to have been fixed ?

Comment

They sucked, but the guitars look great!

Comment

Haven't seen this one, nor do I care to, but I watched their video of the Marshall JVM410HJS today and all they did was slob Joe's knob the entire time, and again cracked jokes thinking they were funny. 28 minutes and they barely played through the damn amp and when they did they were just wanking with pedals, didn't even go through the features really...
                I DESPISE ROSEWOOD WITH A PASSION!!!

Comment

I'm sure they make money off YT videos and it must be an obscene amount because they have gotten way off track and don't act like the give a shit about the products they sell.
                  I'd love to see Fender and Marshall get wind of this and pull Andertons dealerships and give it to Andertons largest competitors.

Comment

It's a shame man, I really like the looks of the guitars a lot but they totally fucked up the delivery. I think they're quality guitars or at least they look like they are, but they made them sound like shit.

Comment

They do seem to be quite single minded when it comes to metal tones. I've not really found their amp demos very helpful, they always seem to go for the compressed drop tuned tone. I nearly didn't buy my Orange jim root terror thanks to their reviews of orange gear. At least the amps sounded great in this demo, the JVM sounded awesome, I wouldn't know which one to pick out of the two though, as the EVH sounded awesome too.

Comment

They did redeem themselves a little on EVH combo review. Used the hardtail San Dimas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKPcIzY7_DY
                        It's pronounced soops

Comment

I can't watch their videos. The headband has to go. Just admit your hair is receding douchebag and move on. Then and only then could I watch one of their videos and see how shitty they review gear.

Comment

I don't understand what all the fuss is about. Turned off when they started fucking about with costumes & what have you. But while their history is sketchy, they both raved about the quality & legacy of the brand in the intro, how good these new guitars are and what great value they represent. They both seemed genuinely excited about getting the new guitars in.
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Their demos seem to do a good job moving product in their home country.

I figure that I just don't "get" them due to I'm not their audience. But in general it seemed like an overall positive review of the guitars.

Just wish that Fender's line about the tsunami stopping MIJ production wasn't perpetuated.
                              Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
                              X