the volume knob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
    Try a rubber washer between the body and knob if you cannot relocate it and still need to use the volume. Creates more friction.
    Yes, Try washing the rubber if you cannot relocate a new one. Due to friction..the old rubber is prolly between the body and knob. Especially if your built like Joe.

That's when glow-in-the-dark..ohhh so dark..it's scary. "Mr Scary" condoms.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
      my right hand is always throwing horns out over the heads of the crowd, so the knob never gets in the way
      Gary..I'm always throwing the horns over crowds. Never with a guitar in my hand. Just at crowds in general..like at the airport..or mall. I'm Italian!

But my knob gets in my way no matter what..and that's a good thing.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I never had an issue on my Model 5 or my RR1's but for whatever reason the archtop on my dkmgt makes the knob seem too close. I prefer my knob to be loose and flapping around. Too much friction makes the swelling hard.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Also I don't like a knurled shafts. I like smooth shafts on a nice, big knob.

Also I need numbers on all knobs..so I can see what time it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
            I never had an issue on my Model 5 or my RR1's but for whatever reason the archtop on my dkmgt makes the knob seem too close. I prefer my knob to be loose and flapping around. Too much friction makes the swelling hard.
            Ohhh don't try gettin' all techinical with mumbo, gumbo. Hellbrat..you fuck..you fuggin' fuck! I love you.

Comment

This is why I love my Kevin Bond sig. This guitar doesn't fuck around. One volume knob and they probably couldn't have put it farther away if they tried.

Comment

Wow, I love that! It's not like I'm planning to play "Cathedral" anytime soon. You could still use that technique once you get used to it.

I'm gonna try the rubber washer tip!

Comment

Working...
                X