No announcement yet.

Model Series Neck-Thru's Bring Big Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If these start reaching $1500, I'd have to seriously consider selling my near mint Fire Crackle 5FX. It's a sweet guitar with what I think is the best paint job ever, but seriously, given a choice, I grab one of my USA Soloists over it, mainly because I prefer the recessed OFR and I don't want to jack up the paint job somehow. Honestly, if mine was a plain color, I would have probably sold it already. I've been watching these for 10 years on ebay and $400-$800 is a more realistic price, depending on condition.

Comment

Originally posted by darkshredder View Post
      Hi its been a time since I here at jcfonline.com I have a white neckthroght Charvel. I was watching USA Ebay and this purple one sold for more than status of other models. Would this be a correct amount of worth for these with this color?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140677222370
      listed by AlienXnation

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

anything listed by AlienXnation is a joke price and not to be taken seriously.
        USA Jackson RR1
        Charvel Model 6
        Jackson Performer-2
        Orange Dark Terror
        EVH 5150 LBX
        Hello Senòr

Comment

Originally posted by AussieTerry84 View Post
          anything listed by AlienXnation is a joke price and not to be taken seriously.
          So to price for a very clean version of this Charvel. What is too much to pay?
          Thank You

Comment

Working...
          X