No announcement yet.

Charvel Toothpaste Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was hoping this thread was going to have info on a Criss Oliva replica run

Comment

Originally posted by Nimitz View Post
      I think the toothpaste logo rocks hard!!!

If I ever have the $$$ to get a CS I would get the Charvel Toothpaste logo but in the size of the traditional Jackson logo.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2920[/ATTACH]
      I like the guitar logo better...

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by thebigz View Post
        I was hoping this thread was going to have info on a Criss Oliva replica run
        I've spoken to the Charvel folks about this many times. It seems that this is in the hands of the Oliva family.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

I had an 89 model 7 (Legend) and loved the small script logo on it.Larger logos are way too large for my taste.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky View Post
            I've spoken to the Charvel folks about this many times. It seems that this is in the hands of the Oliva family.
            I guess my search for a legend neck continues so I can build my own

Comment

A CO replica would be cool. I had one of those pearl white Predators and foolishly sold it.

EDIT: That being said, the resale value on that was fantastic.

Last edited by Axewielder; 09-08-2012, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Axe that is a nice one simple and classy.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

The ONLY Charvel toothpaste logo'd guitar that ever did anything for appearance-wise was that wicked sharp looking non USA market neckthru Charvel King V. I have no idea if that was a Japan Custom Shop guitar or what as the pics of that guitar were the only time I've ever seen one or even heard of one. There's been a few threads on this guitar just use the search function if interested.
                  Anyways, here's the a link that shows the pics of it:

http://www.jacksonguitar.org/gall/gall91.html

If I had to have a Charvel toothpaste logo'd Custom Shop, this is pretty much what would be on my order. I'm not even a fan of King V's, but this guitar is just plain PURE CLASS!
                  I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
                    The ONLY Charvel toothpaste logo'd guitar that ever did anything for appearance-wise was that wicked sharp looking non USA market neckthru Charvel King V. I have no idea if that was a Japan Custom Shop guitar or what as the pics of that guitar were the only time I've ever seen one or even heard of one. There's been a few threads on this guitar just use the search function if interested.
                    Anyways, here's the a link that shows the pics of it:

http://www.jacksonguitar.org/gall/gall91.html

If I had to have a Charvel toothpaste logo'd Custom Shop, this is pretty much what would be on my order. I'm not even a fan of King V's, but this guitar is just plain PURE CLASS!
                    Probably a limited run for a specific music store... meaning there are probably 25 or less of those made. There are a bunch of models that were made in limited runs that never appeared in catalogs. I'm still looking for a 91/92ish Charvel MIJ SD J.E.Lee strathead... the last one I saw was in 2002/2003ish, I lost the bid and it went for a little over a grand. I'd pay $1500 for that guitar right now.
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                    X