No announcement yet.

Desolation Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahahahaha, good catch. I didn't even notice that.

Last edited by lepard; 08-26-2011, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Devotee View Post
      Where did it say that?
      Must have been the Chravel site!

BTW that cat is hilarious!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Not that this is an any better scenario, but you can tell its not a typo, its poorly applied screen print. The top 90% of the "t" has chipped or fallen off.
        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

• If those pics are representative of the product they are trying to sell then Charvel is fucked.

Bionic. If you are seeing this, can you tell us if this is what is shipping to dealers?
          Please tell us that is a pre-production unit and it was shipped back with a list of stuff to improve.

That fretboard looks like drift wood.
          Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

• Those pictures are laughable...the auction says the tuners are "charvel" brand, as is the bridge...

BUT, looks like there IS a new wild card if I'm not mistaken
            http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHARVEL-WILD...ht_4156wt_1165

EDIT: just saw there is already a thread for that
            Last edited by Morgray; 08-26-2011, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• wow....i was actually defending these until i saw that picture. that thing looks rough.....i will still wait until i see one in person to pass final judgement, but....wow, that thing looks rough....
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

• How do you say "epic fail" in Chinese?
                Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

• Somebody has to do this so I'll start. We have offically named the USA/Japan San Dimas guitars as "Pro-Mods". It's time to name these new Chinese Charvels. I propose "Chivels".

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Hendrix View Post
                    How do you say "epic fail" in Chinese?
                    According to google traduction:

JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

• Look familiar ? (Hint: This is not a Chivel)

Comment

• Originally posted by lepard View Post
                        Somebody has to do this so I'll start. We have offically named the USA/Japan San Dimas guitars as "Pro-Mods". It's time to name these new Chinese Charvels. I propose "Chivels".
                        We didn't name anything.
                        Pro-Mod is the Model name Charvel uses for the product line.
                        Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

• Pro-Mod is the Model name Charvel uses for the product line.
                          This board came up with the nick name promod for the usa production line and charvel took it and used it for the japanese line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                            This board came up with the nick name promod for the usa production line and charvel took it and used it for the japanese line.
                            Yup!
                            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

• ...and no consultation fee either!
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                                ...and no consultation fee either!
                                Well, they could send us one of those Desolation guitars, but, that's closer to a punishment than a reward.

Comment

Working...
                                X