No announcement yet.

Ibenhad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice score, desert yellow has an adverse affect on my brain but I dig the maple boards.

I miss my RG760 I used to have....
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Nice axe!

I've got an '89 RG550 in Desert Yellow. The only mods I've done to it are to change the volume knob, the tone knob, and the pickup selector knob to yellow ones.
      Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

RG550's fuckin' rock !! Here's my '89 with a few of his buddies !!

Comment

Nice - you guys just reversed gass'd me - I just pulled my 770 from the classifieds. No longer for sale -
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

Awesome guitar! I wish I could have found a RG550 but I'm very happy with my RG350MYE

More details here: http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/show...0&postcount=34
            JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
              Nice - you guys just reversed gass'd me - I just pulled my 770 from the classifieds. No longer for sale -
              Reverse GAS is a bitch, I used to get it all the time. So now I just don't sell anything...

Comment

Originally posted by Big D View Post
                Reverse GAS is a bitch, I used to get it all the time. So now I just don't sell anything...
                Same here
                JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Originally posted by Big D View Post
                  That's why I'm going to post my wife in the Wheeling and Dealing section. Damn her and my 7 guitar limit!
                  -------------------------
                  Blank yo!

Comment

I fitted my '90 RG570 with the JB & 59 combo I stripped from an SL2H and it works beautifully - great crunch for modern metal. And I thought it's a light, trebly hair metal guitar. Haven't touched my Jackson or ESP much lately.. (Wizard tends to hurt my palm a bit nowadays)

Comment

Working...
                    X