Ibenhad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibenhad

I bought the new rg350m in yellow and liked it so much I sold it to my neighbor I snagged this instead, awesome.

the 350m I sold
    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

I believe I used to have a 330 but I gave up that and a grand for a splawn nitro. Is the new one an rg550 looks nice.
    "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
    Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

550 reissue in yellow, AWESOME guitar. Don't sell it!

Comment

Yeah, it's very cool. I had 2 of them in the late 80s/early 90's, this color was always a favorite of mine I see you have a yellow pick there.
        Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Oh noes I'm gettin the GAS.

Comment

Be warned Axewielder, it's easy to get Ibanez GAS. I bought a Paul Gilbert signature a couple years back thinking that was the only one I'd get. Well I think I'm up to 7 Ibby's now. Great tone, killer necks, and the ONLY whammy that I'll play other than a Floyd.

I don't think you can go wrong with the 550 or 770 reissues, great axe for the money.

Comment

Now that is uber awesome.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Wait, so you sold the 350 and bought a 550?

Nice.

Comment

Yeah, I sold the 350 and put it toward the 550.

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! must...get....one.....now.....
                    subscribe to my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/deathmetal44
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P-TymW-84g
                    www.soundclick.com/gothmetalshredder

Comment

how much at 350's going for? That one looked pretty nice
                      In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

550's both new and original are some of the best hot-rodded players I've had. These are stripped down JEMS - they didn't exist until the JEM came out and Ibanez wanted to offer a lower-priced model. You can beat the hell out of 'em - they are rock solid guitars. Here's my '89 along with a custom Universe 7....

Strat God Music
                        http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

Nice, I had a blue one and a black one back in the day but could never find the yellow! Eakinj, the 350m is 399 and a good guitar for the money

Comment

If I were to get an Ibeenhad it would be one of these.

There was an RG550 on craigs for $350 that I think I should have jumped on but didn't......regrets.

Comment

I have been playing Ibanez RG550's exclusively for many many years now. Fantastic all around stable guitars.

Comment

Working...
                              X