Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NGD (Agile content... yeah I know not popular)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm running into another issue, the routing for the neck pickup (wiring) is weird so the Dream 180 isn't reaching the control cavity. I may just take it in somewhere and let someone else deal with the soldering and wiring for me. would be worth it. i'll order the CTS posts and new toggle and just let someone else make it work

I was looking at the paint job ont he goldtop and it's so f*cking pretty. i hate using that word but it's just so damn nice. i'm still kind of shocked. now if these new pups bring it to life i'll be a very happy camper
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

I really want the 8, do you have a link to where i could order it?
      I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

http://www.rondomusic.com/8StringGuitars.html

Comment

i ordered a replacement bridge (roller bridge in black) and tail piece. plus black speed knobs for my gold top. I'm not really worried about it looking like a gibson, i'm just going with what i like. I've never been a fan of chrome though I have to admit it looked good on the gold top, I'm accenting everything in black.

I'm ordering the strat body next weekend so I probably won't have the guitar wired (at a local shop. i'm just too damn lazy right now to wire it myself) for a couple weeks. But who knows. I am itching to play this thing. tomorrow though i order guitar straps, i just can't manage that 8 string on my leg alone

Comment

Working...
          X