i feal like a traitor lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i feal like a traitor lol

i just put a 92 ibanez ex370 on hold at guitarcenter now im going to have to buy 5 more jacksons to make me feal better the guitar has a chameleon paint job that looks awsome got it for 150 bucks ill post pics when i get it

Kekekeke.

Comment

I personally really like those. great neck profile. A littile rounder than the wizard II. The 370 is that a flame top?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
        I personally really like those. great neck profile. A littile rounder than the wizard II. The 370 is that a flame top?
        no but im thinking about refinishing it so i might go flame on it

Comment

None of my ibes get play only my kv2. Theyre nice and I wont get rid of them but my jackson kicks serious ass
          "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
          Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Originally posted by sean1197 View Post
            i just put a 92 ibanez ex370 on hold at guitarcenter now im going to have to buy 5 more jacksons to make me feal better the guitar has a chameleon paint job that looks awsome got it for 150 bucks ill post pics when i get it
            I felt like a traitor when I got my Ibanez too. And even though I enjoy playing it... I feel like a cheating spouse when I do.
            "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Ibeenhad makes nice guitars... there's no shame in liking them! The two I have are my main players (RGA121 and RG1527).

Comment

I have two Jems and I don't feel bad about it. It's nice to have a different feel sometimes, and I enjoy playing my Jems and SL2H equally. I also have other guitars that become my "favorites" on certain days.
                Last edited by lynchfan6; 08-04-2009, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lynchfan6 View Post
                  I have two Jems and I don't feel bad about it. It's nice to have a different feel sometimes, and I enjoy playing my Jems and SL2H equally. I also have other guitars that become my "favorites" on certain days.
                  lol good point jacksons are still better though imo

Comment

Ibanez makes nice guitars... the only reason I don't own one is I don't like their aesthetics... the headstock in particular is not aggressive enough for me.

About the only Ibanez I really like as a total package (playability, aesthetics...etc) is the white and gold Jem. Wouldn't mind eventually owning one.

- Leo.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Chang View Post
                      Ibanez makes nice guitars... the only reason I don't own one is I don't like their aesthetics... the headstock in particular is not aggressive enough for me.

About the only Ibanez I really like as a total package (playability, aesthetics...etc) is the white and gold Jem. Wouldn't mind eventually owning one.

- Leo.
                      jems are amazing but over priced

Comment

Originally posted by sean1197 View Post
                        jems are amazing but over priced
                        Agreed. That's why I have two USA Jacksons but no Jems yet... given that kind of cash to spend, my first choice will always be USA Jacksons (if we are talking about non-customs).

I'll get a Jem once my USA Jackson arsenal is complete . . .

- Leo.

Comment

i finally got it

Comment

I owned 90 EX350. It was my first real guitar. I was a huge satch fan at the time so I bought an Ibenhad.

It was made out a weird body wood, cant remember the name of the wood but it was REALLY soft and the floyd posts pulled out. And the neck cracked on it and I never dropped it. But i will say after i sorted all that out it was a good guitar
                            It's pronounced soops

Comment

I thought these were basswood.

Comment

Working...
                              X