• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BCRICH

Comment

Ibanez !

Comment

I know most of you are Strat Bodied lovers, but this is my baby. It's a Moser Custom Shop Handbuilt.

Comment

There is still some room on the upper wing for more controls.
          All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

This:

This:

This:

Annnd this:
            sigpic
            The Family...

Comment

Ugh.... Bichs

Warlocks..

Gunlinger....

Mockingbirds....

Wave...

Virgin...

So mostly BC Rich, but a few Ibanez tossed in...

Comment

i'd also have to say ibanez would be my next inline just cause of neck profile. i dont care for bc rich, fender, gibson,esp,etc neck profiles. i like thin necks although i've been gettin more comfortable with slightly thicker necks but nowhere near even esp thick.

edit- oh and doubleA, that is a sick ass gunslinger
                Last edited by jdr94; 09-28-2009, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Ibanez, BC Rich, and Hamer. Especially any of the three made before '86. I might have pic somewhere of all my Bc's before I sold them. I'll look around.

Btw theres a ton of good axes in this thread. keep them coming!!
                  Why the hell doesn't Eddie pick up a goddamned guitar and play something?

Current Junk:
                  98 ESP S'burst Tiger,(2) 85 Jackson Soloists (1 pink, 1 red and a white 85 Rhoads),08 Wayne,98 Blackmore, 91 375 Deluxe, 91 MM EVH Purple, 75 Ibanez Korina Destroyer,74 Strat, 78 JMP, 87 JCM800, (2) 80 Hamer Sunbursts, Peavey Vandenberg Custom Puzzle, 335, LPR8, 80 Dimarzio Explorer, 80 Dimarzio Strat, 84 Charvel, Nightswan, LPC Lite, old Baretta, etc. etc. +stuff. [sigpic=true][/sigpic]

Comment

I just acquired an Ibanez seven-string and I must say I'm impressed with how it plays so far.
                    "Dear Dr. Bill,
                    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

There's some good stuff in here, but that Moser Bich of Axe_V's is just off the frickin' scale!

Comment

KRAMER BABY!!! i got a 1986 Kramer focus 1000 with a seymour duncan custom custom me and my friend were jammin in the garage the other night and it was my focus vs. his RR3 (brand new) and dont get me wrong i love jackson but you cant beat the vintage kramers
                        GEAR:

'86 Kramer Focus 1000 (w/ duncan custom custom)
                        '08 Kramer Striker FR424 (w/ duncan JB)
                        '63 Harmony
                        '74 Conqurer Acoustic Guitar

Fender 25r Frontman II

Comment

Caparison:Horus, & Orbit ,80's Yamaha RGX series, Signature Guitar co. Early 80's Vigier guitars, & NJ series BC Rich stuff, & Steinberger.
                          Last edited by Drake S.; 09-29-2009, 11:58 PM.
                          According To The Prophecy

Comment

I personaly like my 80's fender strat...has a D'Marzio pup in it and sounds real nice.

I was at a GC a few weeks ago and picked up an ESP LTD yellow bengal and it really sounded good. I was pleasantly surprised.
                            "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

lately, it has been a toss up between a stock fender strat or my my brian moore.

i have PRS, hamer, and ibanez guitars. they are all nice and fill a certain niche, as do my jackson's and charvel's, but...i just like the tiny low frets on the fender and brian moore.
                              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 85 San Dimas View Post
                                Ibanez, BC Rich, and Hamer.
                                I get you on Hamer and BC Rich... but really, you'd prefer an old Roadstar or a Blazer?
                                -------------------------
                                Blank yo!

Comment

Working...
                                X